forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
H_Sakuya
Now recording, wait 171 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... 001.0

osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is display a dialog box. [1]

sh-4.3$
it show up this status in any upload, is the server(?) crashed down?
troke
just wait until Darkimmortal restart it the server
Cyuubi
It trys to record and then when i put the file into it it wont get the beat map
Cyuubi
He might need more money for running the servers please guys DONATE TO HIM NOW!
When_old_1
Poor that osu!record isn't working ... i have to record like in the old time :(
Cyuubi

[E]qy wrote:

Poor that osu!record isn't working ... i have to record like in the old time :(
Well i think he need money now to run it!
buckiehero
Is it down or something? it says Someone's already using the system, wait your turn, but nobody actually is using it. Somebody donate him some money now in order for us to upload some gameplay >:). Team Shit PC
TheBurningFox
Actually as a !mania player with an old laptop i'm used to use osu !ecord to upload records but there is a fact...
I don't know if you actually know this problem but it's quite big
In osu!mania you can use 2 different scroll type
BPM Scroll and the scroll without using the bpm system (idk how to call it)
The problem is that when you uppoad your !mania replay if it's with the "Another Scroll" the video will apear with the bpm scroll but the value of the scroll is the same as the replay and (since the "another scroll" need a bigger number than the bpm) the replay will apear too fast to being red and that's problem for those of us who use the "Another scroll"
so my question is:
Can you add to the site an option where can allow you to use the "another scroll" in the replays you upload ?

Thanks in advice and sorry for not being able to write in a proper english (i'm aiming to improve it )
maelander
hi, I uploaded my skin and replay, and after that my web explorer went to 100 cpu usage, does it mean I have to wait and, it is actually working?
RealizeHD
Please fix it , it broke again :(
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
All working again now, also performance should be improved a little

Edit: Or not, the audio speed is completely broken lol. I'll take a look at it when I get time
Cyuubi

Darkimmortal wrote:

Edit: Or not, the audio speed is completely broken lol. I'll take a look at it when I get time
Sounds scary looks like saten came for osu!record!
Cyuubi

Darkimmortal wrote:

NOW ITS STUCK ON YOUR REPLAY LOL
RealizeHD

Darkimmortal wrote:

Please I would like to record my plays for UNRANKED Beatmaps , and also there are some beatmaps that when you try to download normally (They are ranked) osu! redirects your to a webpage saying that the download content is unavailable like this beatmap for example https://osu.ppy.sh/s/19705

I really would like to thank you for this kind of thing and I think Peppy should implement your services in an auto feature in osu!
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Fixed the audio

God only knows why it's now recording at a 144000hz (not a typo) sample rate
Telios

Can you help? I have tried uploading twice but it won't work. :(

It seemed all of the ranked U.N Owen was Her songs can't be uploaded. :(
RealizeHD

Darkimmortal wrote:

Fixed the audio

God only knows why it's now recording at a 144000hz (not a typo) sample rate
and also there are some beatmaps that when you try to download normally (They are ranked) osu! redirects your to a webpage saying that the download content is unavailable like this beatmap for example https://osu.ppy.sh/s/19705

This kind of beat maps doesn't work please can you fix it ?
Diony
Bumping for the same reason as Telios
Howl

Dionysaw wrote:

Bumping for the same reason as Telios

Telios wrote:

Can you help? I have tried uploading twice but it won't work. :(

It seemed all of the ranked U.N Owen was Her songs can't be uploaded. :(

osu!record doesn't have the beatmap in its beatmap repository.
troke
why osurecord didnt get beatmap reposity from osu server??
Hans5958
Can you make the queue list, so we know who is will use the service next, because is so confusing who is next

Thanks! :D
Hans5958
OSU!UPLOAD FAIL! PLEASE FIX IT!

Howl

Hans5958 wrote:

OSU!UPLOAD FAIL! PLEASE FIX IT!
You should learn to read and not jump straight to the "reply" button.

Howl wrote:

osu!record doesn't have the beatmap in its beatmap repository.

-Troke- wrote:

why osurecord didnt get beatmap reposity from osu server??
Not directly. It has a local repository which updates from the osu! website, but it doesn't download the maps from the osu! website directly each time.

Hans5958 wrote:

Can you make the queue list, so we know who is will use the service next, because is so confusing who is next

Thanks! :D
There is no queue system. Once you see that nobody's using the service, then you should upload your replay and it will work.
Hans5958

Howl wrote:

Not directly. It has a local repository which updates from the osu! website, but it doesn't download the maps from the osu! website directly each time.
Then how to fix that problem?
Howl

Hans5958 wrote:

Howl wrote:

Then how to fix that problem?
You can't directly. Just hope darkimmortal will eventually update it on the server's side.
PureFallen
Error by uploading from the video to YouTube oO

I understand nothing xd :/

EDIT: 2nd Try. Now works without any problems^^
mw2
Hi, i have a problem with osu!record.

Well, i entered the page and i put my .osr file there but, the problem is when i try to upload, but it says: "pls upload .osr file"

There's a solution to this problem?
Katnima
yeah, I'm getting the same problem too.

it looks like Darkimmortal might have stopped the service temporarily.

maybe for bug fixes and solving the problem y'alls are having
mw2
Ok, maybe we need to be patient, hehe...
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Back again now, seems the Kimsufi box it runs on might be starting to fail. Hopefully not as they (OVH) no longer offer any servers with adequate GPUs at sensible prices...
mous004
Maybe the question have already be answered but 67 pages to read .... (sorry ^^)

When the recorded is busy (by another player) will the replay i upload be in a queue ?

edit : i have my answer now (too bad honestly because upload without skin for being more faster than anyone :s )
autoteleology
What version of osu! is the server running?
Howl

Philosofikal wrote:

What version of osu! is the server running?
An update of osu! is forced for each replay it records. Therefore, always the latest version on the stable update stream.
mous004
there is a upload problem for one of my replays, he doesn't want to begin the replay and say that he doesn't have the Beatmap (but it looks like he have it since he run the song)

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/152249

Edit : same for this beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/b/328472
Suirenni
is it supposed to not include the player's skin?
Howl

Akumasa wrote:

Unless you uploaded a skin through the form, yes, it is supposed to use the default skin.
Suirenni

Howl wrote:

Akumasa wrote:

Unless you uploaded a skin through the form, yes, it is supposed to use the default skin.
through the form?
AlexHallon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67yjjjcXLw
Says it doesn't have the beatmap, any idea when that will be fixed?
Howl

Akumasa wrote:

Howl wrote:

through the form?
Yes, by clicking and selecting a skin exported as osk.
Garuru
Can the aspect ratio of the recording be changed? I don't really like the 4:3 aspect ratio of the recording, maybe you could add an option that would make it 16:9 aspect ratio.
show more