community forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
1,508
show more
Aiona
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when mine finished recording, it just recorded the osu! menu screen with the osu! background music. No gameplay was recorded at all. Any help?
Howl

ionatheotaku wrote:

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when mine finished recording, it just recorded the osu! menu screen with the osu! background music. No gameplay was recorded at all. Any help?
check if there are any error messages on the bottomright
YamiHikari

ionatheotaku wrote:

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when mine finished recording, it just recorded the osu! menu screen with the osu! background music. No gameplay was recorded at all. Any help?
i'm having the same problem.
I'm not sure but the last time I used this, I didn't upload any skin and they used the default skin and it didn't have any problem.
This time I uploaded an OSK skin and this problem happened.
Aiona
Just tried it again with other maps, and they're recording fine. Just one particular map isn't recording.
Rirakusu
Tried it with my replay and skin too. Works great, currently the video is processed by YouTube.



Everything about this service is awesome! But can you add a background dim option?
PaloozaChu
I think it's a great idea, but the beatmap i'm using (and i'm home) isn't working...

On the bright side, Connect works. :3
Nekomimi_badik
I uploaded a replay with a half-time mode played and my replay is a half long duration (should be twice longer because song is slowed down) so not all the play is recorded and it suddenly ending in the middle of the song =\ :(
wendao


bugging?
ElliottB1

Nekomimi_badik wrote:

I uploaded a replay with a half-time mode played and my replay is a half long duration (should be twice longer because song is slowed down) so not all the play is recorded and it suddenly ending in the middle of the song =\ :(
It happened to me too...

:idea:

Let's get him to fix that!
Dusk252

jinhang_ang wrote:

Everything about this service is awesome! But can you add a background dim option?
Seconding this.
breadman
Bug: Didn't play replay, instead recorded osu screen for 2 minutes long.

Edit: Saw something: "You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for."
wendao
lol
MilkyTaste
I've been looking at doing something like this myself. Great site!

If you add bitcoin for donations I'll totally tip you for this service.
Rakota
Nvm it worked...
Halogen-
I wanted to give this a try seeing some of the osu!mania results on YouTube, but it did not work for me. My video output only showed the title screen and that's it, unfortunately. It looks like an absolutely fantastic tool, but it looks like I won't be able to make use of it myself.

Output video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLPLfAXYd0
Attempted replay: Megitsune 4K MX - 100.00%
breadman

Halogen- wrote:

I wanted to give this a try seeing some of the osu!mania results on YouTube, but it did not work for me. My video output only showed the title screen and that's it, unfortunately. It looks like an absolutely fantastic tool, but it looks like I won't be able to make use of it myself.

Output video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLPLfAXYd0
Attempted replay: Megitsune 4K MX - 100.00%
We got same bug.
WE GOT SAME BUG :cry::cry::cry::o:o:o:o
I also saw "you do not have the beatmap this replay was made for"
NOW FIX THIS XD :(:(:(:P
kaster5
I'm too have this bug or anything is it. It's only recording osu! main menu. :/
thenoobishguy
Every song I do good in is too mainstream to be uploaded :/ I just got blocked worldwide.
Casper
This would be absolutely perfect, if the hit sounds was disabled >.<

Some songs I play on Osu Mania, to keep the rhythm between long breaks, I press the keys to the rhythm so I don't lose it, and its annoying hearing 'tsh tsh tsh' over the top of the music track D:

Any possibility of disabling this? >.<

If hit sounds didn't exist on the upload, I would use this soooooo much!
lenpai

pandacuddles wrote:

This would be absolutely perfect, if the hit sounds was disabled >.<

Some songs I play on Osu Mania, to keep the rhythm between long breaks, I press the keys to the rhythm so I don't lose it, and its annoying hearing 'tsh tsh tsh' over the top of the music track D:

Any possibility of disabling this? >.<

If hit sounds didn't exist on the upload, I would use this soooooo much!
Turn SFX or whatever you call it to 0.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply