forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
cytusmusic
Yes, but it happens with other maps too.
Elzapatoverde

cytusmusic wrote:

Yes, but it happens with other maps too.
With pretty much every map for me.
quaternary
Is it broken?

Log
Checking Youtube login...
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash '5173c2f7f5d109cdf2022ea7eaee8bee' and player username 'tuddster'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(25) "2|false|264090|99244|3965"
ID 99244... Difficulty 264090... Got 99244 LeaF - I

Extracting replay length... Got 158000ms

Checking if updated beatmap is available...

Installing beatmap into osu!...

Waiting for any osu updates to install... 001.0

Making sure osu realises the beatmap is there...
Error: osu! failed to start after waiting 10 seconds. Over 9000 possible reasons for this, best bet is to
just try again.

I've tried 5 times already
Howl
probably related to the new testing system. it won't work.
Jibzi
It doesn't work as well, it fails to start osu!

Error: osu! failed to start after waiting 10 seconds. Over 9000 possible reasons for this, best bet is to
just try again.
Juu_DELETED
I'm getting the same "Osu failed to start" message repeatedly as well.
Worst
Same issue as everyone else, I'm getting the "osu failed to start" error.
Lhijn
someone has an idea what the issue could be?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Fixed now I think
Lhijn

Darkimmortal wrote:

Fixed now I think

works for me, i'm happy now :)
Pichu0102
Juu_DELETED
I just got the "osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a dodgy map/replay - please do not try constantly uploading the same
replay, it's not going to work." twice in a row. Sent the replay to a friend so I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Trollingor

ju the dragon wrote:

I just got the "osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a dodgy map/replay - please do not try constantly uploading the same
replay, it's not going to work." twice in a row. Sent the replay to a friend so I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
i have the same problem, everyone has the same problem, guys help us >.<
Jibzi
Osu recordis broken. Please fix it mister programmer. Thanks ;)
S i R i R u
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Again possibly fixed

The changes to the osu update system have really messed things up
peppy
which change specifically?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

peppy wrote:

which change specifically?
osume.exe is consistently swapping it between 20141008 and 20141012 (latest) versions on each start. For the former it downloads a full exe zip and the latter a patch

idk if you've phased osume out in favour of ingame updates only?
peppy
ah yeah, don't use osume anymore. to force an external update, you can run osu!.exe -repair.
quaternary
It's being weird. You probably noticed (I think it was manually terminated) The replay works fine on my end so it (probably?) isn't the replay.

I would upload the replay but puush isn't happy with it, hmm. It's for Leaf - I [Terror] by me. The game gets all confused - the map was loaded properly, I saw it in the song select screen, but I get "You do not have the map this replay was made for." errors and then the fail check kicks in.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

peppy wrote:

ah yeah, don't use osume anymore. to force an external update, you can run osu!.exe -repair.
Perfect, that did the trick! Cheers :)
jorgelawliet
Can anybody explain to me how can I use this? Iwant to record my osu plays without fraps cause my pc sucks. Please help :(
Lhijn

jorgelawliet wrote:

Can anybody explain to me how can I use this? Iwant to record my osu plays without fraps cause my pc sucks. Please help :(

you can press f2 when you're in this replay-window, osu will save it as an .osr data on your pc. now go to http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/index.php, activate you YT account and choose the file and press upload. thats it
quaternary
Error when uploading -
Log
Now uploading to your Youtube account...

PHP Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /tmp/osurecord/output.mp4 in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php
on line 585
PHP Warning: fopen(/tmp/osurecord/output.mp4): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home
/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php on line 590
PHP Warning: feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.p
hp on line 591
PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.
php on line 592
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Service_Exception' with message 'Error calling PUT https://w
ww.googleapis.com/upload/youtube/v3/videos?part=status%2Csnippet&uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2Uozs
1ZJN_ZnS4zGK8f637d_izVZ8eUTMclaQ-U_YoFZa6wS0cccmJvGEjfS2aNyglaXL-P1WEu1xYvxXnBK-BUg8nTjMg: (400) Invalid
Upload Request' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/REST.php:79
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(185): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpRes
ponse(Object(Google_Http_Request))
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(593): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk(false)
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/REST.php on line 79
jorgelawliet
hi xd
JimJoy
Well it's not really fully working now
Sometimes (well... most of the time actually) after opening replay it just says that there is no beatmap for it in the system
([screen] "You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for". This song is currently playing o_O)
But clearly... the song was there a second ago :v [screen]
log
 Checking Youtube login...                                                                               
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash '0511bb5e4e8070ddc016075ce67d63bc' and player username 'JimJoy'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(23) "2|false|407642|167880|0"
ID 167880... Difficulty 407642... Got 167880 BABYMETAL - Megitsune

Extracting replay length... Got 248000ms

Installing skin... ok

Checking if updated beatmap is available...

Installing beatmap into osu!...

Waiting for any osu updates to install... 001.0

Copying replay into osu!...

Starting osu! and beginning replay playback...

Now recording, wait 258 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... difference index 0.110108 (min
0.20)... Check failed!

osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
replay, it's not going to work.

sh-4.3$
Sometimes it work, sometimes it won't :/
But i really love the idea. Its a great tool for people with woodenPC™ like me :D
vsprite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9VgZmo1MB4#t=14 Turned out perfectly for me.

Now if we had background dim on, that would be even better.
jorgelawliet
VaniIIasushi
Seems like it downs at the moment;
Been checking all day trying to upload, none of my replays work and neither has anybody else's.

"osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
replay, it's not going to work."

Has been happening to everybody I've seen, yet it looks like somebody just uploaded one. Weird.
Deathhappens
Happened to me twice so far, every time I tried uploading the song a second time for luck and it worked out perfectly. I also know at least two people used it in between the two times I used it in the past two days.
No idea what to make of this,beyond "I need to get into C# already"
Moooo_old_1
"you do not have the song bla bla bla" q
jorgelawliet
Hi, I want to see my skin in my osu!record. How can I do it? Help me please.
Lhijn

what happend here?
Moooo_old_1
it dindt work when i tried to record my replay without skin, when i try it with skin the program record my replay but without skin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MV01WSv9ak

at least i have the video in youtube, thanks tho
Arii
What is your opinion on adding a section for custom settings? It'd probably be impractical or impossible, but still, what are the possibilities of it happening?
Dazardz
Is it normal that it takes over two minutes after pressing upload replay for the upload to be successful?
joelsilkens666
Why it doesnt use ma skin?
Alex311360
So I've been getting this warning from Bitdefender multiple times I visit:

I know it's not a virus, but what's going on?
sebek64
how to use my own skin? if its possible
Dazardz
Doesn't work for anyone that has the new update, it just stays at the main screen the whole video.
show more