- Marco -

Zlew wrote:

keyboard input is so off in osu!mania
looks like an offset problem
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Zlew wrote:

keyboard input is so off in osu!mania
Not quite sure what issue you're highlighting here. If you weren't actually playing that badly, then you've found a bug in the osu replay system, not osurecord
Zlew

Darkimmortal wrote:

you've found a bug in the osu replay system, not osurecord
it's not osr related, when i played the replay on my pc it worked fine
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Zlew wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

you've found a bug in the osu replay system, not osurecord
it's not osr related, when i played the replay on my pc it worked fine
Must be a linux/wine issue or a timing bug in osu at <60 fps

Not really a lot I can do unfortunately
Zlew
you know what
offset is fine but wrong difficulty is being played
Howl
orz issues with HT

look at the end of the video. You'll see that is cutted off because it didn't calculate the lenght with HT.
SilvaSquirrel
Peppy, any chance you could develop a built in .osr to .mp4/.wmv/(insert filetype here) option?
KuroiTenshin
Um whenever I try to use it somebody will be using it. Can you make it to have multiple people to use it at the same time?
Skl3ros
Is there any way to disable the video?
I quite dislike it and for flashy videos the quality drops quite a lot so that it looks really horrible in comparison to how it was before.
NicoNicoNiii
I tried with multiple accounts but it doesn't start the vid upload. I can see the test video on my video manager so what is the problem here?,

Edit: It's okay now but still not sure what was the issue.
Bara-
Can you please make the Taiko skin pre-set for Taiko mode?
(You can get it HERE if you don't have it) :P
Or change skin version to 2.0 when recording Taiko, it shows the things in the wrong place ;-;

Also, this happened:

Now uploading to your Youtube account...  

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable uploa
d' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->ge
tResumeUri()
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(592): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\x00\x00\x00 ftypisom\
x00\x00\x02...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php on line 290

Also, I was uploading Tatsh - Image -Material- <Version 0> (Firce777 Taiko Oni)
Maybe it's too long or such?
Yostel
I've got a problem with a video, the replay is cutted before the end :
Howl

Yostel wrote:

I've got a problem with a video, the replay is cutted before the end :

Howl wrote:

orz issues with HT

look at the end of the video. You'll see that is cutted off because it didn't calculate the lenght with HT.
Yostel
OK.
So next time I will DT+EZ it.
gokay

Best replay I have ever watched :D

I just wanna report this, don't mad at me tho ;_;

Awesome site, awesome work. Keep it going ^-^
Howl
fixed

enistortul wrote:

Best replay I have ever watched :D

I just wanna report this, don't mad at me tho ;_;

Awesome site, awesome work. Keep it going ^-^
Anyway, it seems the error is "You don't have the beatmap this replay was made for.". Which seems to be an issue maybe rergarding the beatmap that isn't updated?
Sonrio25
Background videos dont seem to work anymore for me :/ Could it be because I exported the replay right after I got it? It only happens with my last two uploads that the videos dont work but I immediately exported the replay after getting the score I wanted

(Does that make sense)
- Marco -
Background videos aren't stored in the replay file.
Sonrio25
you are WRONG, Darkimmortal added video compatibility and all the videos ive uploaded before have had them

heres one with the video
heres one without

no i didnt disable the video while playing and even if i did it would still put the video in because thats happened before
ill try uploading a replay again
- Marco -
What i mean is replay saves only the cursor movement and key pressing, not the visual settings
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

PurpleTheFirst wrote:

Background videos dont seem to work anymore for me :/ Could it be because I exported the replay right after I got it? It only happens with my last two uploads that the videos dont work but I immediately exported the replay after getting the score I wanted

(Does that make sense)
I turned background videos off again
farsdewibs0n
can you send the video instead of uploading to youtube?
persian
I love it, though the skin / background could be changed / dimmed to make it easier on the eyes :)

Keep up the great work

riamu-san
I'd love to use this, but I can't seem to get on the site.
Is there another way to get this? i would like to use this as my PC can't record due to its age.
TheOtakuness
I tried to upload a Taiko video that's only around one minute and thirty seconds, but it took 20 minutes and still didn't load, so now I'm trying it again, but it's doing the same thing. Help? :?
- Marco -
Check if your video is blocked on your country due to YouTube copyright thing
Desmond
I have used this service before and has recorded many videos for me, but this is the first time I've gotten this error :(

I've tried re-logging and have attempted to re-upload but I keep getting the same error.

Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Jiizo wrote:

I have used this service before and has recorded many videos for me, but this is the first time I've gotten this error :(

I've tried re-logging and have attempted to re-upload but I keep getting the same error.

I guess that beatmap has a black screen for the first 15+ seconds? You won't be able to record it then unfortunately as it fools the fail checks
Johan_SenlmL
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/418632
osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a dodgy map/replay - please do not try constantly uploading the same
replay, it's not going to work.
AberrantGamer

Darkimmortal wrote:

osu!record allows you to upload a (tiny) .osr replay file, and the server will launch an instance of osu!, record the replay to a video, encode it to a suitable format and upload it to your Youtube account.

Total turnaround time: about 5-10 minutes.

No need to fiddle with Dxtory/Fraps, no need for complex conversions and no need for lengthy uploads. :)

http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/

Ok so I uploaded my replay to the osr theni started it once the video finished i checked it out and it was just the song playing over the end game stats did i do something wrong?
- Marco -
Probably there isn't any replay data, just the score
Astar
It's possible to implement selectable background dim?
drtowerdive
The service is really nice. Really appreciated.

Question: Why is it that for a while, the video of the maps uploaded get uploaded along with the game play and then a few weeks after the video just get ignored and not uploaded together (considering the beat maps have videos)
Juu_DELETED
Just out of curiosity, why are the videos uploaded in the standard osu! skin. I realize it would be impossible to upload it in the skin it was played, but would it be possible to automatically upload them in a popular skin such as Black 2014?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

ju the dragon wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why are the videos uploaded in the standard osu! skin. I realize it would be impossible to upload it in the skin it was played, but would it be possible to automatically upload them in a popular skin such as Black 2014?
I've yet to see a skin that doesn't look worse than the standard osu skin (plus it's what people expect from a video), so it's staying the default for now
Tane
I have a problem! After several days of successfully uploading my replays, osu!record has decided that my recent replays are too dodgy to record. (I can't remember the exact message, and I can't scroll up to find it anymore.).

What could be causing this? I don't use a skin, and I haven't changed anything recently. If it helps, I'm notorious for mashing the skip button while the map is loading in.
- Marco -

Read the errors ;) [also sorry for shitty quality :c]
Gravey-
I have the same problem^^

I have the beatmap but what happened my replay was freshly made actually :/

Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/129891
Finished upload link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wvxX5uRF1s
Howl

[GraveChaos] wrote:

I have the same problem^^

I have the beatmap but what happened my replay was freshly made actually :/

Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/129891
Finished upload link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wvxX5uRF1s
it means that the beatmap isn't on the osu!record server beatmap repository, not on your copy of osu!.
Juu_DELETED
Are you being serious about not knowing of any skins better then the default....
show more