PLEASE FIX LOW FRAME ERROR >:(

it's serious.. :o
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

TaMul wrote:

it's serious.. :o
640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!

I'm in two minds as to whether I should just take it down again, as it's frankly nowhere near as good as it used to be (and even that was rather poor quality)

krisnapradnya12 wrote:

can you make tutorial for this? pls
I want to make osu! record on my own vps server :3
It won't (feasibly) run on a vps - ideally you need access to a gpu, and failing that you need a top-end intel cpu for software rendering
Reegly
2:00 What the hack? lol
You just made my day!

Neymarcus

Thats great!!
GugUCorn
Hi, Darkimmortal! Before to say some error, I want to say thank you for recording.

There is error in your recorded video. It is not adjusting my skin.
I want to know that My skin is not adjusted in your recorded video. I prepared comparison images.

http://puu.sh/8leMf.zip
It is uploaded my skin. As you know, its size is 6.95MB (7,288,732 bytes). It haven't matter as under limited size, 8388608 bytes(almost 8 MB).
What is it problem? :(

Thanks! ;)
feebeewoo
Can i customize the skin ?
BlackMidKnight

TaMul wrote:

My skin is not adjusted in your recorded video.
This is not actually an error. osu!record records replay at a standard definition and judging to your own osu screenshots, you are playing at a high definition/widescreen setting including your skin which is in HD

feebeewoo wrote:

Can i customize the skin ?
Yes, you can customize the skin. You need to compress your skin files to zip format or simply the osk and upload it to the site
GugUCorn

ashketchum1234 wrote:

This is not actually an error. osu!record records replay at a standard definition and judging to your own osu screenshots, you are playing at a high definition/widescreen setting including your skin which is in HD
I tested on the Standard definition(800x600). but my skin adjusted. Look at this!

The error has nothing to do with definition! >:(
Nathanael

Darkimmortal wrote:

640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!
BlackMidKnight

TaMul wrote:

I tested on the Standard definition(800x600)
You are playing in 800x600 and osu!record had 640x480 which is a lot smaller resolution than your's

In other word,

Additionally,

Nathanael wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

EDIT: I tried to test it out using a 640x480 (custom resolution) at osu and gave me this result:
Pistazie
still after 2 hours ...
http://puu.sh/8lEAc.jpg :((
GugUCorn
ha...did You Really try that? :roll:

I tried to test it out using 640x480.

Font and taiko-flower-group adjuested on 640x480.
taiko-flower-group apear whenever combo count 50,100,200,300...

1. 640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!
It is just frame problem.

ashketchum1234 wrote:

EDIT: I tried to test it out using a 640x480 (custom resolution) at osu and gave me this result:
Yes. can you see adjusted font? but osu!record is not adjusted. :x
ErunamoJAZZ
Hi TaMul.
Well... if i remember, this service is hosted in a Linux machine using Wine (as MacOSX port).
In linux, many fonts no load (see, font in video is Arial), because Linux is case sensitive. so.. taiko.TTF != taiko.ttf

I really do not know if this solves the problem, but can be helpful.
those
For at least 12h:
Someone's already using the system, wait your turn
:(
TheAussie
GugUCorn
A years ago :arrow: p/2033805

Here is same case! Maybe come back soon!

Maybe.... :lol:
troke
oh no,
for what it had to reboot the host to go back to normal?
- SkyRain -
it always says.... wait your turn, and whenever i open the page it says sub process terminated, and nothing shows up like there is no one i am waiting to upload his replay
gr0t
Works fine
fgghjjkll
This service is awesome.

Have you thought of enabling donations for this shit? I would GLADLY donate some money your way for this service!
Aqua Heartia
Dis fail.
- Marco -

Takeo Kateichi wrote:

Dis fail.
Dat copyright Strike
TUOPlays
I got two copyright strikes after using osu!record three times. my videos got blocked worldwide and I'm assuming its the yt algorithm against copyright, is there anyway to get around this/is there a legit explanation for it?
GugUCorn

TaMul wrote:

Hi, Darkimmortal! Before to say some error, I want to say thank you for recording.

There is error in your recorded video. It is not adjusting my skin.
I want to know that My skin is not adjusted in your recorded video. I prepared comparison images.

http://puu.sh/8leMf.zip
It is uploaded my skin. As you know, its size is 6.95MB (7,288,732 bytes). It haven't matter as under limited size, 8388608 bytes(almost 8 MB).
What is it problem? :(

Thanks! ;)
Darkimmortal! I Really Need to know about that! :(
Dembele
Hi, I tried to use this and when it goes to "watch replay" in the recording it says: "This score has no replay data saved."
What can be done about this? I can watch the replay myself in game and i exported it to replays folder and took that replay into the program (osu!record)
Sorry if you answered this like a thousand times I am new to the forums.
BlackMidKnight

Dembele wrote:

Hi, I tried to use this and when it goes to "watch replay" in the recording it says: "This score has no replay data saved."
What can be done about this? I can watch the replay myself in game and i exported it to replays folder and took that replay into the program (osu!record)
Sorry if you answered this like a thousand times I am new to the forums.
Make sure your uploaded replay was not below 2KB or less...
sbstratos79
thanks a lot, i'd been waiting for this to work again for so long. My pc sucks so i can't record gameplays and even my internet speed sucks. I'd used this tool before, when it was working and loved it. I got very disappointed when it was shut down, and used to visit the website every now and then to check whether it's working or not. and finally!!!! wohoooo!!!! thanks a lot Darkimmortal!!! m(_ _)m :) :D
sbstratos79
but yeah, the traffic's too high :v but i'll pass :P
[Sake]
Is there a way to set a custom skin for the osu!record to use?
Bara-
Uhm, haven't used this is some time, because it was down, and then actually ignored it, sorry.
But can you make it, that you can choose to let it record in the global rankings, because scores that go into global rankings, are the only ones I upload (and some others) but Bandicam/FRAPS are not that good, due to lag >.<?
Sorry if this is already the case, but I can't test it out right now >.<
- Marco -

baraatje123 wrote:

Uhm, haven't used this is some time, because it was down, and then actually ignored it, sorry.
But can you make it, that you can choose to let it record in the global rankings, because scores that go into global rankings, are the only ones I upload (and some others) but Bandicam/FRAPS are not that good, due to lag >.<?
You can watch your replay and at the ranking screen (when you finished watching your replay) press f2 ;)
Bara-

marcostudios wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

You can watch your replay and at the ranking screen (when you finished watching your replay) press f2 ;)
Uhm, I know, but for example This video (GOATBED - de Slash (Insane) [Osu!Mania 4k] got #7, now 27 >.<
It would be cool, if you can make it, that the rankings on the side would be global rankings, instead of just the score itself.
Understand now?
McBob49
How does anyone actually get this to work?

I'm getting the "no linked youtube account" error. But shouldn't everyone get that now that youtube is part of google?
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

McBob49 wrote:

How does anyone actually get this to work?

I'm getting the "no linked youtube account" error. But shouldn't everyone get that now that youtube is part of google?
Normally all you need to do is attempt to upload a video manually on youtube first, but failing that there's an option somewhere to create a legacy youtube account, I believe it was mentioned a few pages back
- Marco -

Izzypookins wrote:

Sorry for the 3rd post, but I figured out a fix to the issue I had in my previous post:

Instead of using your regular Youtube account, switch over to the linked Google account you're using. Once you've done that, go to your Youtube settings for your linked Google account. After that, click advanced:

After that, you'll be at the page below. Click the thing that I've circled in red, and set it to your Youtube account. This will make it so any uploads will go to your Youtube account by default, and thus, allowing Darkimmortal's app to upload to your site!

Elicchi_old
any updates? site says you're moving it to a better server.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Just finished moving the service to a nice new server with a functional intel gpu (no more software rendering!), allowing for a few improvements:

- Raised osu resolution to 960x720 (keeping 4:3 as a matter of personal preference and better performance)
- Game framerate is now basically solid 60 fps and it's not struggling to reach that so the frame sync is better and the final 30 fps video is visually smoother
- Audio sync is better due to above (intermittent 30 fps is approx +/- 17ms, more than enough for sync to have appeared off before)
- Re-enabled storyboards
- Removed load average limits (as this is the only thing running on the new server)

Here's an example video on the new system of me playing pretty badly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkGUh4wQtc
Elicchi_old
my replay got uploaded but the video is at the ranking screen only. what's up with that?
show more