posted
Total Posts
show more
iys

MillhioreF wrote:

Apparently this is back online again!
Nooo way!
NinjaNick
Currently the server load seems to be to high, bummer.
McBob49
I got an error that it was stuck on the menu screen "usually caused by an outdated map"
Any way to solve it?
Trash Boat
this seems to be useful, i may use it. is 100% functional or close?
- Marco -

Trash Boat wrote:

it's 100% functional ;)
- Marco -

marcostudios wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

it's 100% functional ;)
Warning: move_uploaded_file(/dolan/osurecord/replay.osr): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nginx/www/osurecord.weeaboo.com/upload.php on line 108

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpYOTPrg' to '/dolan/osurecord/replay.osr' in /home/nginx/www/osurecord.weeaboo.com/upload.php on line 108
pls upload .osr file

yaay i bring bad luck :c
finalexistence
its works :D
Domfoz
Edit:Nevermind, website was showing a false error.video still got uploaded
ishtar
Can i adjust the background dim?
KawaiiYoshino_old
why i cant use this site again??? is there a problem to this site?
Izzypookins
It seems the server load is always too high for me to upload anything!
Izzypookins
Working for me now!

The only downside is that my Youtube account is merged with my Google account so when it tries to upload the video, it kicks back an error.

A way to get around this would probably be to do the same thing twitch.tv does when you link the account. It asks who you want to use Youtube as before you send the upload instead of just linking the account.
Izzypookins
Sorry for the 3rd post, but I figured out a fix to the issue I had in my previous post:

Instead of using your regular Youtube account, switch over to the linked Google account you're using. Once you've done that, go to your Youtube settings for your linked Google account. After that, click advanced:

After that, you'll be at the page below. Click the thing that I've circled in red, and set it to your Youtube account. This will make it so any uploads will go to your Youtube account by default, and thus, allowing Darkimmortal's app to upload to your site!

GugUCorn
It needs to increase Frame. It seems not "no limit". I can find 20~30fps on my replay. i want to see 200~300fps on replay like when i played.

it is not smooth..maybe.. :(

I think thanks for your recording service. :D :D
I want you fix it. thanks ;)
Domfoz

Izzypookins wrote:

Working for me now!

The only downside is that my Youtube account is merged with my Google account so when it tries to upload the video, it kicks back an error.

A way to get around this would probably be to do the same thing twitch.tv does when you link the account. It asks who you want to use Youtube as before you send the upload instead of just linking the account.
It kicked back an error for me too.15 minutes later the video appeared on my channel^^
troke
nice !!
What server are you using? VPS or Dedicated?
Zimzalabim_

Seph wrote:

WHOA REALLY?

this be the coolest shit ever for people with low spec pcs
Or people whose Hypercam stopped working!
Seriously, the video output is messed up in my Hypercam but the sound is fine.
Maybe that's not what the osu! forums want people to talk about...
TheAussie
Now recording, wait 175 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... import: no window with specifie
d ID exists `osu!': Resource temporarily unavailable @ error/xwindow.c/XImportImage/4884.

osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is display a dialog box. Probably needs an updat
e.
Miterosan
nice tool ^^
troke
can you make tutorial for this? pls
I want to make osu! record on my own vps server :3
GugUCorn
PLEASE FIX LOW FRAME ERROR >:(

it's serious.. :o
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

TaMul wrote:

it's serious.. :o
640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!

I'm in two minds as to whether I should just take it down again, as it's frankly nowhere near as good as it used to be (and even that was rather poor quality)

krisnapradnya12 wrote:

can you make tutorial for this? pls
I want to make osu! record on my own vps server :3
It won't (feasibly) run on a vps - ideally you need access to a gpu, and failing that you need a top-end intel cpu for software rendering
Reegly
2:00 What the hack? lol
You just made my day!

Neymarcus

Thats great!!
GugUCorn
Hi, Darkimmortal! Before to say some error, I want to say thank you for recording.

There is error in your recorded video. It is not adjusting my skin.
I want to know that My skin is not adjusted in your recorded video. I prepared comparison images.

http://puu.sh/8leMf.zip
It is uploaded my skin. As you know, its size is 6.95MB (7,288,732 bytes). It haven't matter as under limited size, 8388608 bytes(almost 8 MB).
What is it problem? :(

Thanks! ;)
feebeewoo
Can i customize the skin ?
BlackMidKnight

TaMul wrote:

My skin is not adjusted in your recorded video.
This is not actually an error. osu!record records replay at a standard definition and judging to your own osu screenshots, you are playing at a high definition/widescreen setting including your skin which is in HD

feebeewoo wrote:

Can i customize the skin ?
Yes, you can customize the skin. You need to compress your skin files to zip format or simply the osk and upload it to the site
GugUCorn

ashketchum1234 wrote:

This is not actually an error. osu!record records replay at a standard definition and judging to your own osu screenshots, you are playing at a high definition/widescreen setting including your skin which is in HD
I tested on the Standard definition(800x600). but my skin adjusted. Look at this!

The error has nothing to do with definition! >:(
Nathanael

Darkimmortal wrote:

640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!
BlackMidKnight

TaMul wrote:

I tested on the Standard definition(800x600)
You are playing in 800x600 and osu!record had 640x480 which is a lot smaller resolution than your's

In other word,

Additionally,

Nathanael wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

EDIT: I tried to test it out using a 640x480 (custom resolution) at osu and gave me this result:
Pistazie
still after 2 hours ...
http://puu.sh/8lEAc.jpg :((
GugUCorn
ha...did You Really try that? :roll:

I tried to test it out using 640x480.

Font and taiko-flower-group adjuested on 640x480.
taiko-flower-group apear whenever combo count 50,100,200,300...

1. 640x480 (that's the actual resolution, video is upscaled to 960x720) at 30 fps is the best the hardware can manage - running osu without any 3d acceleration is difficult!
It is just frame problem.

ashketchum1234 wrote:

EDIT: I tried to test it out using a 640x480 (custom resolution) at osu and gave me this result:
Yes. can you see adjusted font? but osu!record is not adjusted. :x
ErunamoJAZZ
Hi TaMul.
Well... if i remember, this service is hosted in a Linux machine using Wine (as MacOSX port).
In linux, many fonts no load (see, font in video is Arial), because Linux is case sensitive. so.. taiko.TTF != taiko.ttf

I really do not know if this solves the problem, but can be helpful.
those
For at least 12h:
Someone's already using the system, wait your turn
:(
TheAussie
GugUCorn
A years ago :arrow: p/2033805

Here is same case! Maybe come back soon!

Maybe.... :lol:
troke
oh no,
for what it had to reboot the host to go back to normal?
- SkyRain -
it always says.... wait your turn, and whenever i open the page it says sub process terminated, and nothing shows up like there is no one i am waiting to upload his replay
gr0t
Works fine
fgghjjkll
This service is awesome.

Have you thought of enabling donations for this shit? I would GLADLY donate some money your way for this service!
show more