forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
- Marco -

Sammy0205 wrote:

Is there a way to save the skin that I used for the video so I don't have to reupload it everytime?
My internet sucks and I have to wait very long for the skin file to upload every time, and I don't really want to upload the video with the standard skin either..
Currently nope, sorry :c
IA42
Can this record widescreen mode??? (i have a widescreen skin so this could be a problem if i can't using widescreen mode)
Howl

IA42 wrote:

Can this record widescreen mode??? (i have a widescreen skin so this could be a problem if i can't using widescreen mode)

Howl wrote:

Recording of osu!record videos isn't done on your pc, but on osu!record's server. Your PC isn't in any way related to osu!record itself, except for the POST request it does to send the osr file. And if you're wondering about what a POST request is, it's similiar to like when replying to a forum topic. You send data that isn't visibile on the URL, but that is sent from your browser to the server.
IA42

Howl wrote:

Recording of osu!record videos isn't done on your pc, but on osu!record's server. Your PC isn't in any way related to osu!record itself, except for the POST request it does to send the osr file. And if you're wondering about what a POST request is, it's similiar to like when replying to a forum topic. You send data that isn't visibile on the URL, but that is sent from your browser to the server.
Uh... nvm i just upload it and the osu! not read/detect skin "version: latest" so it's a bit problem with the skin but it's okay

Lyyn
This is just awesome. Great work! :)
kshrubb
Twice now I've attempted to use your service, but both times the video came out like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mjhlp8NjQ
I made sure I was using the right files, but to no avail. I don't really know what the issue is. In the live showing box, I saw the map and I believe it was my skin, though, no actual replay. I don't really know what is going on. In the first second or two of the video, in the lower left, it says the map is missing.
Elzapatoverde
Can you please add some background dim again? :(
Black Wolf159

kshrubb wrote:

Twice now I've attempted to use your service, but both times the video came out like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mjhlp8NjQ
I made sure I was using the right files, but to no avail. I don't really know what the issue is. In the live showing box, I saw the map and I believe it was my skin, though, no actual replay. I don't really know what is going on. In the first second or two of the video, in the lower left, it says the map is missing.
Wakamu
most of my replays give me the same problem , it gets stuck in the menu.
After i upload a replay it loads successfully and i can see the map on the preview , then osu restart and it just say "you don't have the beatmap this replay was made for.
-sev

kshrubb wrote:

I made sure I was using the right files, but to no avail.
I ran into this problem today too.

I tried exporting the replay twice and re uploading it but it didn't work.
IrateApeLeader
Having an issue I've uploaded a few times and it literally never uses my skin when I have the .osk file :( any idea why?
links_legends

Kaienyuu wrote:

kshrubb wrote:

I made sure I was using the right files, but to no avail.
same here
Dainichi

IrateApeLeader wrote:

Having an issue I've uploaded a few times and it literally never uses my skin when I have the .osk file :( any idea why?
Yep even mine like 4 times, Skin doesnt work... :c
JimJoy
 Reading replay file...  
Invalid map hash or username aka stop uploading shite that isn't really a .osr file

lol, my replay was legit ;_;

Maybe its because map isnt ranked?
Kunieda

JimJoy wrote:

Maybe its because map isnt ranked?
yep
it won't support pending/graveyard and long(?) maps anyway
Alians
IT says that you don't have the beatmap this replay was made for. And you have 7 maps -:(
WindSlinker
How to upload the replays without being banned because of the copyright problem?
-Drake-

WindSlinker wrote:

How to upload the replays without being banned because of the copyright problem?
Upload obscure things? There's no real way to get past the copyright besides DT/NC, and even then it isn't always enough.
Kelpo Flakey
I'm having the problem where it says that I don't have the beatmap and the video is just the main menu... Earlier I uploaded a 6 minute beatmap and it worked perfectly on the first try, but now I can't upload a 2 minute beatmap
Howl

[ B l u e ] wrote:

I'm having the problem where it says that I don't have the beatmap and the video is just the main menu... Earlier I uploaded a 6 minute beatmap and it worked perfectly on the first try, but now I can't upload a 2 minute beatmap
that means that the map is quite new, so osu!record doesnt already have it. or maybe the beatmap repository of osu!record is just outdated. a lot.
Sarria
Can you please add an option to press skip at the beginning? Some songs get rejected because the intro is longer than 5 seconds.
resuner
Osu!record isn't working properly, after the processing on youtube it shows only the main menu until the end. Someone having the same problem? :?
Alians

Darkimmortal wrote:

osu!record allows you to upload a (tiny) .osr replay file, and the server will launch an instance of osu!, record the replay to a video, encode it to a suitable format and upload it to your Youtube account.

Total turnaround time: about 5-10 minutes.

No need to fiddle with Dxtory/Fraps, no need for complex conversions and no need for lengthy uploads. :)

http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/

reason for not creating a fcking queue?
Kelpo Flakey
Guys, you have to have osu open while it records for it to work.
Juu_DELETED
Haven't used this in a couple months, is it working as of right now?
FieryLight

- Alians - wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

osu!record allows you to upload a (tiny) .osr replay file, and the server will launch an instance of osu!, record the replay to a video, encode it to a suitable format and upload it to your Youtube account.

Total turnaround time: about 5-10 minutes.

No need to fiddle with Dxtory/Fraps, no need for complex conversions and no need for lengthy uploads. :)

http://osurecord.weeaboo.com/

Because then everyone would be using it all the time. One person could queue up 20 of their own replays. Currently, they can still do 20 of their own songs, but if they're too slow they can't hog the system
NekomimiD
It was working before for me, but now it keeps returning a video of just the menu when I try to make a video of this beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/516322?m=0#

I've tried three or four times now.
pingal1ty
Hey darkinmortal, any chances to add a checkbox with the option "no background/video" ?
Also another checkbox for "use skin combo colours"?

Its not that I don't like videos or storyboards but..... some beatmaps are better to watch with 100% dark background and some people like to watch the skill rather than video/storyboard. Also I find likeable my own combo colour and not relying on map's one when I upload a video.

Well just my little feedback on it. I upload videos oftenly and its very cool you run this for us, but I find sometimes I rather would like to have dark bg.
Wakamu

FieryLight wrote:

- Alians - wrote:

Because then everyone would be using it all the time. One person could queue up 20 of their own replays. Currently, they can still do 20 of their own songs, but if they're too slow they can't hog the system
wasn't it limited to 4 replay per users? just add a queue and limit number of replay per user in it..
pingal1ty

Wakamu wrote:

That's really bad idea imho, I oftenly press the play button on the main page while waiting my turn and most of the time "user deleted this video", I mean people record stuff for their sake and later just delete it, wasting bandwith and resources, at least if you really want to have your replay on YT you'll wait your turn, imagine with a Queue how much bandwith and time wasted
Ethelon_

[ B l u e ] wrote:

Not true
Howl

[ B l u e ] wrote:

no you don't. if it only worked when you had osu! open, that's a pure coincidence. your computer isn't in any, sorry, ANY way related to the osu!record website itself for recording the video.
Aiona
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when mine finished recording, it just recorded the osu! menu screen with the osu! background music. No gameplay was recorded at all. Any help?
Howl

ionatheotaku wrote:

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but when mine finished recording, it just recorded the osu! menu screen with the osu! background music. No gameplay was recorded at all. Any help?
check if there are any error messages on the bottomright
YamiHikari

ionatheotaku wrote:

i'm having the same problem.
I'm not sure but the last time I used this, I didn't upload any skin and they used the default skin and it didn't have any problem.
This time I uploaded an OSK skin and this problem happened.
Aiona
Just tried it again with other maps, and they're recording fine. Just one particular map isn't recording.
Rirakusu
Tried it with my replay and skin too. Works great, currently the video is processed by YouTube.

Everything about this service is awesome! But can you add a background dim option?
PaloozaChu
I think it's a great idea, but the beatmap i'm using (and i'm home) isn't working...

On the bright side, Connect works. :3
Nekomimi_badik
I uploaded a replay with a half-time mode played and my replay is a half long duration (should be twice longer because song is slowed down) so not all the play is recorded and it suddenly ending in the middle of the song =\ :(
wendao

bugging?
show more