forum

can you make some thing for me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
i want to make the osu! logo LGBTQ on the white parts you know the text in the middle and the ring on the out sides can you do that for me please
Saen
no
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
why not it's the LGBTQ month
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
just do it for me and then send the image link of it in google
ColdTooth
no
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
just why it's the right type of month
ColdTooth
why cant you make it yourself since you care about it more than what's going on in the world rn
Ashton

ColdTooth wrote:

why cant you make it yourself since you care about it more than what's going on in the world rn
Just because other things are happening in the world doesn't mean people can't celebrate pride lol... I don't see any of your recent posts talking about those things either so I don't know why you need to shoot this person down so hard.

It's not likely anyone will do it for free. Doesn't seem like a hard thing to do, just find a rainbow image and copy and paste it under the osu icon.
ColdTooth

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Just because other things are happening in the world doesn't mean people can't celebrate pride lol... I don't see any of your recent posts talking about those things.
Sorry. Poor choice of words, kind of tired right now. It's almost 9am and my sleep schedule is still screwed up. Just one of those nights I guess. I still keep my original statement, why not do this simple thing yourself, op?
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
i'm not in the mood to do it on my own so no i'm not ganna do it that's why i sent this off topic question
Ashton

wolfie chan wrote:

i'm not in the mood to do it on my own so no i'm not ganna do it that's why i sent this off topic question
well you can't force people to do it for you. just keep this question posted and if somebody wants to do it they will, otherwise you aren't obligated to get someone to do it for you.
Hydreigon
alright I'll do it, made it in a few minutes, not really my best editing but its something

hopefully, its what you want
Topic Starter
wolfie chan
this works
abraker
what a disappointing thread