forum

How to find tourneys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ScxrletRose
Hi!
I was just wondering if it is an easy way to find tournaments in your rank range.

I didn't quite understand when looking through the forum.
Currently rank 250k and my main mode is osu!std

Thanks in advance
FourFifty
There'll be some from time to time at this rank range (where I currently sit as well), but the large majority of tournaments are for people at a higher skill level, so the most consistent way to find closed rank tournaments is to improve over time. As for right now, the best things you can do are look in these forums every day (luckily, One Miss Cup [100k-300k] just got announced) or join open-rank tournaments (although I can't guarantee success in those).
Topic Starter
ScxrletRose

FourFifty wrote:

There'll be some from time to time at this rank range (where I currently sit as well), but the large majority of tournaments are for people at a higher skill level, so the most consistent way to find closed rank tournaments is to improve over time. As for right now, the best things you can do are look in these forums every day (luckily, One Miss Cup [100k-300k] just got announced) or join open-rank tournaments (although I can't guarantee success in those).
Thanks a lot!

I will definitely check it out
DUPLICATION
play more
Molly Sandera
Is this the only place to find tournaments though, is what i am wondering
Kron05

Molly Sandera wrote:

Is this the only place to find tournaments though, is what i am wondering
Some language-specific tournaments can be found on language-specific forums, like the Indonesian tournament Ulat Cup on the Indonesian forum, for example.

Most tournaments get advertised in this tournament forum, though
Misery
You're in luck.

Although you do have to rank up.
Sir_Flipper
Hi, I was just wondering if osu! events were mostly irl events or just happened in like a multi lobby or something
Topic Starter
ScxrletRose

ImProbablyBad00 wrote:

Hi, I was just wondering if osu! events were mostly irl events or just happened in like a multi lobby or something
i think it's mostly in multi lobbies, even world championships are, but there are some LAN tourneys as well. But i don't think Lan tourneys is something to go for unless you are really skilled (which i am not)