forum

Be aware, KPOP fans/social media users (FANCAM SITUATION)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
myoISHEREowo
If you're a fan of KPOP, or you use social media a lot, you might want to be aware of this:
There's a strange Japanese cult according to rumors that post disturbing imagery.
They usually have this symbol (⍎) in their name, bio. [There are more symbols, I just can't seem to find them.]
These videos usually surface around Instagram, Twitter, and other social media.
This is called "fancam shadowing"
The videos they've posted are usually 10-20 seconds long. They might look normal at first, but it's not.
A horrifying image/video/clip comes out of nowhere at the end of the video that can lead to panic attacks and traumatization. They depict the following;
-People cutting themselves.
-People committing suicide.
-People hanged.
-People getting shot.
-Extreme gore
-Jumpscares
-And many more.

If you are sensitive to these graphic imageries, please be more cautious!!!
!!!Even as a non-KPOP fan, I find this really disturbing!!!
Please go to https://twitter.com/fancamsituation?lang=en for more information.
If you want to avoid these videos at all costs, you should turn your autoplay off. (https://twitter.com/fancamsituation/status/1265087566711316481)

If you encounter an account messaging you this phrase; "What are you afraid of?", or something like that, then DON'T ANSWER. Block and report them. Don't even joke about it, as we don't know what they're capable of.
If you answer them, they will send you one a disturbing video.
Stay safe guys.
Hydreigon
thank god i have no twitter account
Topic Starter
myoISHEREowo

Hydreigon wrote:

thank god i have no twitter account
The videos are also on Instagram.
Hydreigon
thank god i have no instagram account
levesterz
Thats explain why there a lot of random kpop vid spam in people tweet now. I did not click it tho cuz 99% of the vid they post is very irrelevent just like my life.
johnmedina999
I'm going to need a sample of a video like this, for research.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'm going to need a sample of a video like this, for research.
Just go to twitter and see other people tweet . You will see some random kpop dancing vid there. Click and if you lucky you get one
q9za
thank god I don't use social media lol. Also I don't think there are any K-pop stans here.
abraker
I you asked me how you can possibly vandalize kpop a few weeks ago I would have given you a weird face
ColdTooth
we all knew kpop is bad

figures
Tad Fibonacci
q9za
hehehheha
Hydreigon

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

where's Russian Pop?
johnmedina999
As a weeaboo I cannot stand by not at least mentioning J-Pop. Here's a nice example.

q9za
Nuuskamuikkunen
STAN KAACHI.
[Sick]Catcat
Plastic people
Serraionga
is this related to the kpop people temporarily shutting down some police app or whatever

can't believe i'm living in a timeline where those people would use their powers for good
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ColdTooth

Serraionga wrote:

is this related to the kpop people temporarily shutting down some police app or whatever

can't believe i'm living in a timeline where those people would use their powers for good
to be fair

yes
show more