forum

◊ ◦ Kimi's stream overlays and banners - OPEN ◦ ◊

posted
Total Posts
48
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

S t a t u s | Active
R U L E S

- Please be patient when you are waiting for your requests.
- Use my works for at least 1 week . Please respect the hardwork I put in this.
- Don't multi request on other threads.
- Request only on this thread.
- Don't spam or post something not-related to this thread.

Don't ignore the rules, please
P R E S E N T A T I O N


Hello! i'm Kimi i'm currently a self-taught beginner gfx still trying to learn graphic stuff.
Please respect my works im simply trying to fullfill your wishes .
Go to my Osu! profile if you wanna see the links for Discord,Twitter,Twitch and my DeviantArt!
I post all my works on my DeviantArt so if you wanna see more examples of my work go check that out :)
If you are willing to support me through Patreon or donations in Twitch which can be found on my osu profile I will prioritise your request and make it before anyone else^^
R E Q U E S T S

Overlay

- Name : (The name i'll put on the overlay example: Kimi)
- Theme : (An anime, a manga, a character example: Rem from Re:Zero)
- Screen resolution : (Example: 1920 x 1080)
- Osu! resolution : (Example: 1920x 1080)
- Cam : Yes or No (and cam resolution please, if you don't know your resolution tell me which cam you use - example Logitech c920)
- Current song : Yes or No
- Last follower : Yes or No
- Last donation : Yes or No
- Extra : (Example: Chat, Handcam+Cam, Last Sub, etc...)
- Overlay background : url pls with same resolution as the screen or I can find a background (I prefere if you find it :))
- color theme (sample 2 only) Example light blue #ADD8E6 I will use this for the strokes/bars around most of the things look at the examples and you will understand :)
- sample 1 or 2 The sample is the style of the overlay, there is an example of each further down on the thread. Sample 2 is intended for the more simple people who don't want characters all over the screen, but maybe like a cute little thing in the corner. (Example - Sample 2)

Twitch - Banner

- Name : (Example Kimi)
- Character : yes or no. If "yes" -> An anime, a manga, a character; example : Natsu in Fairy Tail
- Color theme (Example: Red, most of my banners are red themed)
- Extra : (Youtube, Twitter, SoundCloud, Facebook etc.)
E X A M P L E S


Sample 1






Sample 2






Overlays i've made
















Banners












Nekto-
G O O D . L U C K . B O I
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

Nekto- wrote:

G O O D . L U C K . B O I
Thank you ma boi :)
Flanster
I've removed the links from your post.

Please do read the rules
community/forums/topics/389676

Do not post discord/twitch or similar links (forums do not allow this in general, use your userpage/signature for this). If you really want to post your discord server, do it here
Wei Wuxian
I'd like an overlay for my regular Twitch streaming (I have a different username on Twitch than osu!)

- Name: HyakkimarusFlame
- Theme: Hyakkimaru from Dororo (2019)
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- osu! resolution: 1024 x 600
- Cam: No
- Current song: No
- Last follower: No
- Last donation: No
- Extra: Chat, possible decoration - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dororo/images/6/6a/Hyakkimaru_anime_design_2019.png/revision/latest?cb=20190126180254
- Overlay background: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-47OgC5Opuqs/XRw4qOqDo4I/AAAAAAAAH9g/3W3sopf7oZYyK9z1MzpJs1cSvnYYe0V1ACKgBGAs/w0/hyakkimaru-dororo-uhdpaper.com-4K-68.jpg

Good luck with thread!
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

Wei Wuxian wrote:

I'd like an overlay for my regular Twitch streaming (I have a different username on Twitch than osu!)

- Name: HyakkimarusFlame
- Theme: Hyakkimaru from Dororo (2019)
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- osu! resolution: 1024 x 600
- Cam: No
- Current song: No
- Last follower: No
- Last donation: No
- Extra: Chat, possible decoration - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dororo/images/6/6a/Hyakkimaru_anime_design_2019.png/revision/latest?cb=20190126180254
- Overlay background: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-47OgC5Opuqs/XRw4qOqDo4I/AAAAAAAAH9g/3W3sopf7oZYyK9z1MzpJs1cSvnYYe0V1ACKgBGAs/w0/hyakkimaru-dororo-uhdpaper.com-4K-68.jpg

Good luck with thread!
I'm done with your overlay check your private message! Ty for the request!
Wei Wuxian

Zealous Kimi wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

I'd like an overlay for my regular Twitch streaming (I have a different username on Twitch than osu!)

- Name: HyakkimarusFlame
- Theme: Hyakkimaru from Dororo (2019)
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- osu! resolution: 1024 x 600
- Cam: No
- Current song: No
- Last follower: No
- Last donation: No
- Extra: Chat, possible decoration - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dororo/images/6/6a/Hyakkimaru_anime_design_2019.png/revision/latest?cb=20190126180254
- Overlay background: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-47OgC5Opuqs/XRw4qOqDo4I/AAAAAAAAH9g/3W3sopf7oZYyK9z1MzpJs1cSvnYYe0V1ACKgBGAs/w0/hyakkimaru-dororo-uhdpaper.com-4K-68.jpg

Good luck with thread!
I'm done with your overlay check your private message! Ty for the request!
I saw it, thank you so much. I will download when I'm on my computer later
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Zealous Kimi wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

I'd like an overlay for my regular Twitch streaming (I have a different username on Twitch than osu!)

- Name: HyakkimarusFlame
- Theme: Hyakkimaru from Dororo (2019)
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- osu! resolution: 1024 x 600
- Cam: No
- Current song: No
- Last follower: No
- Last donation: No
- Extra: Chat, possible decoration - https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dororo/images/6/6a/Hyakkimaru_anime_design_2019.png/revision/latest?cb=20190126180254
- Overlay background: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-47OgC5Opuqs/XRw4qOqDo4I/AAAAAAAAH9g/3W3sopf7oZYyK9z1MzpJs1cSvnYYe0V1ACKgBGAs/w0/hyakkimaru-dororo-uhdpaper.com-4K-68.jpg

Good luck with thread!
I'm done with your overlay check your private message! Ty for the request!
I saw it, thank you so much. I will download when I'm on my computer later
You welcome hope it fits well!
aicanteven
It might be a bit late but good luck! (/^▽^)/
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

aicanteven wrote:

It might be a bit late but good luck! (/^▽^)/
Thank you ^^
YeetMeister47
- Name : ShadowSytherZX
- Theme : https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1064094
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : No
- Current song : No
- Last follower : Yes
- Last donation : No
- Extra : Chat and handcam
- Overlay background : https://www.itl.cat/wallview/boiRhT_anime-scenery-wallpaper-nature-wallpaper-anime/

Thank you again
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

YeetMeister47 wrote:

- Name : ShadowSytherZX
- Theme : https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1064094
- Screen resolution : 1920x1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920x1080
- Cam : No
- Current song : No
- Last follower : Yes
- Last donation : No
- Extra : Chat and handcam
- Overlay background : https://www.itl.cat/wallview/boiRhT_anime-scenery-wallpaper-nature-wallpaper-anime/

Thank you again
Hello! I send you a pm about your request :)
Ehstat
-Name : Ehstat
-Theme : Akira sunazuka/shark girls
-Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
-Osu! resolution: 1920 x 1080
-Cam: no
-Current song: no
-Last follower: yes
-Last donation: no
-Extra: Chat, handcam and possible decoration - https://files.yande.re/jpeg/28ac49ea004803804077bc0bab08cda8/yande.re%20512801%20seifuku%20sunazuka_akira%20the_idolm%40ster%20the_idolm%40ster_cinderella_girls%20yura_%28botyurara%29.jpg
-Overlay background: https://images3.alphacoders.com/921/921023.jpg

Your work is great so far and all the best for the the thread!
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

Ehstat wrote:

-Name : Ehstat
-Theme : Akira sunazuka/shark girls
-Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
-Osu! resolution: 1920 x 1080
-Cam: no
-Current song: no
-Last follower: yes
-Last donation: no
-Extra: Chat, handcam and possible decoration - https://files.yande.re/jpeg/28ac49ea004803804077bc0bab08cda8/yande.re%20512801%20seifuku%20sunazuka_akira%20the_idolm%40ster%20the_idolm%40ster_cinderella_girls%20yura_%28botyurara%29.jpg
-Overlay background: https://images3.alphacoders.com/921/921023.jpg

Your work is great so far and all the best for the the thread!
I'll start on your request ty for the support ^^ I'll send a pm when i'm done or if i got a question for you :)
- Neo -
Overlay for my recording: (my computer isn't powerful enough to live stream ;w;)

- Name : Neo
- Theme : Lugia
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Cam : Nope
- Current song : Nope
- Last follower : Nope
- Last donation : Nope
- Extra : Room for "StreamCompanion" PP counter (700*350)
- Overlay background : Here you go!


Banner for osu! profile: (again, no Twitch ;w;)

- Name : - Neo - (With dashes)
- Character : Latias / The top image Idk how hard it is, but if you could cut off her from the background I will be so happy :)
- Extra : None


Man I love your example overlay and banner! Keep it up!
Junichibro314
Overlay

- Name : Junichibro314
- Theme : Mashiro Arisaka from AoKana
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Cam : Yes, 1080 x 720
- Current song : No
- Last follower : No
- Last donation : No
- Extra : Chat
- Overlay background : https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1018909

The examples look really good. Keep it up.
chikaguya
Overlay

- Name : chikaguya
- Theme : Chika and Kaguya(both if possible, if not just chika is fine) from Kaguya-sama: Love is War
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920x 1080
- Cam : Yes Logitech c920
- Current song : Yes
- Last follower : No
- Last donation : Yes
- Extra : Chat, Last Sub
- Overlay background : https://i.redd.it/81he4qhxf2451.jpg

Banner

- Name : chikaguya
- Character : yes; Chika and Kaguya(both if possible, if not just chika is fine) from Kaguya-sama: Love is War
- Extra : Twitter @chikaguya_ and osu! Profile users/2132749
Serine
- Name : Serine
- Theme : Diamond (Land of Lustrous)
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920x 1080
- Cam : No.
- Current song : Yes.
- Last follower : No.
- Last donation : No.
- Extra : None.
- Overlay background : https://wallpaperaccess.com/anime-night-sky (If you have any recommendations, I welcome them!)

Banner

- Name : Serine
- Character : Yes (Diamond from Land of Lustrous)
- Extra : osu! profile (users/13536597)

I noticed your examples (which look amazing btw!) use flashy/"badass" fonts for the text. If possible, I'd prefer more bubbly fonts (such as: https://www.dafont.com/a-calling.font ||| https://www.dafont.com/sweet-purple.font)

Thanks for this, best of luck with the thread and your work!
Topic Starter
Zealous Kimi

- Neo - wrote:

Overlay for my recording: (my computer isn't powerful enough to live stream ;w;)

- Name : Neo
- Theme : Lugia
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Cam : Nope
- Current song : Nope
- Last follower : Nope
- Last donation : Nope
- Extra : Room for "StreamCompanion" PP counter (700*350)
- Overlay background : Here you go!


Banner for osu! profile: (again, no Twitch ;w;)

- Name : - Neo - (With dashes)
- Character : Latias / The top image Idk how hard it is, but if you could cut off her from the background I will be so happy :)
- Extra : None


Man I love your example overlay and banner! Keep it up!
Hello! I send you are pm about your request, ty for the nice words :)
Sakura Futaba
- Name : Sakura Ichika
- Theme : Sakura Futaba from Tsui Yuri
- Screen resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Osu! resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Cam : c920
- Current song : No
- Last follower : Yes
- Last donation : No
- Extra : chat and this girl
https://yuripedia.fandom.com/wiki/Futaba_Sakura?file=98953-1.jpg

and with this font if possible https://www.dafont.com/a-calling.font

- Overlay background : https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=694588

thanks for your hard work <3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply