forum

making a beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oksobasically
hello, me and two others are making separate difs for a song on a beatmap. I am here to ask if you would like to map a dif as well. it's completely your choice if you would like to participate. it most likely isn't gonna be ranked so if you would like to help in your spare time and if you're not hungry to have a ranked map then that'll be great!

also, I would like to mention that whoever makes the best diff (most fun or whatever), they can upload the beatmap on their account just in case it were to become loved or even ranked(again, low chance), you can have it on your profile!

We not begging for anyone to participate, but it'll be nice of you if you did and contribute your free time from quarantine.

If you would like to participate you can reply to this forum saying you would like to enter and your give me your discord so I can give you the beatmap to make a dif.

thank you for taking time into reading this forum, and we would appreciate anyone who decides to attempt it no matter how good or bad you are at mapping, I have put the song down below, have a great quarantine! :)

Map download link: https://mega.nz/file/1cxHyYSK#XaikiyZDIdlYk5HoMtjrOpXUt1qUhZFw38yycsbJW8g
Flanster
community/forums/topics/507366
Are you looking for a Guest Difficulty for your mapset? Or participants for your collab?

If you do that, make sure to provide a download link for your beatmap and show that you put some effort in your project, not blatantly posting a YouTube video.
Topic Starter
oksobasically

Flanster wrote:

community/forums/topics/507366
Are you looking for a Guest Difficulty for your mapset? Or participants for your collab?

If you do that, make sure to provide a download link for your beatmap and show that you put some effort in your project, not blatantly posting a YouTube video.

k