forum

Bonus LN miss

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RayRaivern
You get bonus points in Mania for not missing, if you miss the bonus becomes zero.

When you let go of a long note midway your combo becomes zero but if you press it again and end it properly you get a 50 not a miss.

So what I am asking is, will my bonus become zero if I let go of a long note midway but get a 50.
And I'd also like to know if the bonus is connected to combo; higher the combo higher the bonus?
Lights
if you get a bad judgment from a longnote, it will affect your bonus. the bonus value increases upon getting consecutive not-bad judgments, which naturally occurs when you combo (if youre comboing accurately)
Topic Starter
RayRaivern

Lights wrote:

if you get a bad judgment from a longnote, it will affect your bonus. the bonus value increases upon getting consecutive not-bad judgments, which naturally occurs when you combo (if youre comboing accurately)
So, getting a 100, 50 or miss will end my bonus to 0?
Lights

RayRaivern wrote:

Lights wrote:

So, getting a 100, 50 or miss will end my bonus to 0?
i believe 100s and 50s only lower it. a miss sets it straight to 0
Topic Starter
RayRaivern

Lights wrote:

i believe 100s and 50s only lower it. a miss sets it straight to 0
Then if I get a 50 in a long note when I let the the long note go midway losing all my combo will it count as a miss or a 50?
Full Tablet
It counts as a 50, even though you broke your combo.
Topic Starter
RayRaivern

Full Tablet wrote:

It counts as a 50, even though you broke your combo.
Oh, I see.
Thanks for answering my question.