forum

[Archived] New type of wacom tablet issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuKeDaM
A little backhistory: I used to play osu 1.5 years ago and everything was alright, but nowadays I tried to play with my wacom tablet and it went strange

When I start osu my cursor gets stucked in the centre of the screen unlike with windows ink issue when it stucks in top left. So it seems like my tablet input goes away when I start osu, but when I close osu, it needs 2-4 seconds and it works again

And I also tried to turn of WindowsInk support in drivers, raw input in game and so on...

this is a video of my problem: https://youtu.be/NIikK6E8iQM

aaaand it seems to me that noone had this type of issue before

osu! version: Stable 20200519.1 (latest)
Death
I would just try reinstalling your tablet driver entirely.
Topic Starter
LuKeDaM

Death wrote:

I would just try reinstalling your tablet driver entirely.
I tried that already and also tried to install older version which I was using 1.5 years ago, it hadn't helped, and it seems that this problem appears only in osu
Death
I'm pretty sure Wacom drivers give you the ability to apply certain settings to specific applications, I've seen that cause issues in the past. Check to make sure you aren't doing that by accident.

Not really sure what else could cause something like this.
Topic Starter
LuKeDaM

Death wrote:

I'm pretty sure Wacom drivers give you the ability to apply certain settings to specific applications, I've seen that cause issues in the past. Check to make sure you aren't doing that by accident.

Not really sure what else could cause something like this.
I already tried to apply options directly to osu application in drivers, and it makes no sense