1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
confirming, that's actually a serious issue that should be addressed before proceeding i guess lol

replacing with a circle and spinner should get you around changing the hp setting
posted

Neliel wrote:

This is not passable/fcable with hardrock. Just sayin
Actually this is, spammed NC at the end, used slidertick 2, mapped the final slider instead of spinner and lowered drain to make it passable/fcable with HR.
posted

Kayne wrote:

Bence wrote:

pls resurrect
pls found me someone that want to mod/check it, i literally PMed ALL BNs in one day this summer and nobody wanted to do it. "Nope I can't" "Ok I'll check it later", these replies, I really can't do nothing if BNs are too lazy to mod a marathon. sorry.
Never give up :)
posted

Kayne wrote:

Neliel wrote:

This is not passable/fcable with hardrock. Just sayin
Actually this is, spammed NC at the end, used slidertick 2, mapped the final slider instead of spinner and lowered drain to make it passable/fcable with HR.
Auto dies at the end in the middle of the slider ~

posted

Neliel wrote:

Kayne wrote:

Auto dies at the end in the middle of the slider ~
Auto seems bugged to me, he totally ignores sliderticks--- ;;
posted
But I dont ignore them :) I also died at the end D:
posted
I fced this song with 99.3% acc a week ago and now its qualified after 3 years? :^(

Anyways I hope this gets ranked. Great underrated map.
posted
Finally! Congrats man!
posted
ABOUT THE HR PROBLEM
It's a bug that ignores sliderticks on last slider with HR, not a problem on this map, just a random osu!bug, they will solve it..? i hope so.
posted

Kayne wrote:

they will solve it..?
AHAHAHAHHHAHAA SURE AOFDNFODNFODFNF LR TL45
posted
I cant be the only one that finds 06:08:596 (1,2,3,4) - really weird, or am I?
The combination of suddenly lower BPM and long streams before that makes this whole thing just feel so damn weird and off (even though it isnt). In case this gets dq'd, you might want to consider changing this pattern into the following

This would still be on the correct beat and would support the vocals as well! ...and feel less weird, as the slowdown wouldnt be that noticable anymore.

Also, I randomly changed the Sliderticks to 1 and tried DT/HR/Auto and it passed without any problem.
Doublecheck; yea, tickrate 1 passes for me, but the drain just doesnt look right .. kinda. Idk, maybe you guys can try it too. Somewhat looks like as if tickrate 2 would also increase the drain by some amount.

http://puu.sh/m61eb/db66b4cb78.jpg
posted

Yauxo wrote:

I cant be the only one that finds 06:08:596 (1,2,3,4) - really weird, or am I?
The combination of suddenly lower BPM and long streams before that makes this whole thing just feel so damn weird and off (even though it isnt). In case this gets dq'd, you might want to consider changing this pattern into the following

This would still be on the correct beat and would support the vocals as well! ...and feel less weird, as the slowdown wouldnt be that noticable anymore.

Also, I randomly changed the Sliderticks to 1 and tried DT/HR/Auto and it passed without any problem.
Doublecheck; yea, tickrate 1 passes for me, but the drain just doesnt look right .. kinda. Idk, maybe you guys can try it too. Somewhat looks like as if tickrate 2 would also increase the drain by some amount.

http://puu.sh/m61eb/db66b4cb78.jpg
Well thank you a lot, maybe the bug is here only with tickrate 2. ;w;
That pattern looks fine to me tho, your solution is good too anyway.
posted
Se viene disqualificata vorrei farti notare uno spacing di merda esattamente qui 06:11:136 (1,2,1) - quindi in caso fixa, ti prego ;_;
posted
So why is this rankable but this isn't? Both have problems that only come on because of mods, so shouldn't neither be rankable as of yet?
posted

TehDragonGuy wrote:

So why is this rankable but this isn't? Both have problems that only come on because of mods, so shouldn't neither be rankable as of yet?
Well what do you want from me now?
And anyway this will not be ranked before fixing that problem, so stop crying. :3 ♥
posted

Kayne wrote:

TehDragonGuy wrote:

And anyway this will not be ranked before fixing that problem, so stop crying. :3 ♥
I didn't mean that in a rude way to you; it's a great map. I just mean, there is a problem with mods messing up both maps, yet one is rankable and one unrankable. I just wanted to know why, I didn't mean to be rude as it's a really nice map.
posted

TehDragonGuy wrote:

Kayne wrote:

I didn't mean that in a rude way to you; it's a great map. I just mean, there is a problem with mods messing up both maps, yet one is rankable and one unrankable. I just wanted to know why, I didn't mean to be rude as it's a really nice map.
Well this one is not rankable too, i already talked with QATs, it will be DQ if they can't solve the problem. ;w;
posted
yo clean out your ears why the hell is the solo 1/4
posted
Oh good I'm not "the only person in the game" that hears the solo as 1/3 phew
posted
It's more than just 1/3, there's a lot of crazy 1/6 quads and stuff mixed in lol
show more