You modded it already, when you weren't a BN. What.
Yuii- wrote:HAHAHHAHAHA "I literally PMed ALL BNs" in one day.
I have NO messages from you.
Jeez, these people.
Hail Zaros wrote:the map changed a lot since i last saw it.. but this is not really a mod, just wondering about a few parts..
04:45:634 (4) - is this meant to be placed so weirdly like so? really breaks the rhythm imho Listen better to the guitar
05:32:284 (5) - feels really out of place.. might just be me. idk let's ask to
06:07:460 (2) - odd placement, nothing really major.. What do you mean? This is like a zig-zag (?)
07:08:380 (1) - can you fix the end of this slider looking really weird pls. Wait, what do you mean? Are u talking about the sound or the form of the slider?
otherwise i like most of the changes, get it ranked already!
Hail Zaros wrote:06:07:460 (2) - odd placement, nothing really major.. What do you mean? This is like a zig-zag (?) the sliders play very awkwardly imho, maybe make them curvy or something? the placement itself breaks the flow that this map contains a lot of, however.
07:08:380 (1) - can you fix the end of this slider looking really weird pls. Wait, what do you mean? Are u talking about the sound or the form of the slider? the shape
Thank you ;v;~
Pittigbaasje wrote:Heyy !
I happened to spot some small things
01:09:784 (4,5) - Not sure why you didn't blanket this. It would look better if you did in some way. Fixed ;w;
01:59:434 (2) - The "nothing" after this slider feels weird, how about changing this slider to a repeat slider and getting rid of 02:00:034 (3) - ? You're right for me, let's ask to kevin :c
I found it weird that this slider: 03:00:784 (2) - does capture him singing "By~" , while this slider: 03:03:034 (2) - does not Fixed ;w;
06:21:764 (9) - this blanket is sliiightly off. Don't think that's a big issue tho xD sssssh
Hinsvar wrote:hahahahahahah I hate myself
if this post hasn't been changed to contain a full mod 72 hours after this is posted feel free to annoy me any time
Hinsvar wrote:Let's just make a new post.
- Consider using slider tick rate 2 considering the high amount of notes every half beats in the song? done
- 00:33:784 (1,2,3) - Why do you suddenly make the rhythm way less intense here? There are still notes on the red ticks between these, and the music doesn't slow down or something, which makes the small spacing here causing the gameplay to be awkward. (Same as 00:43:384 (1,2).) yeah you're right lol
- 03:03:184 (3) - ...Are you sure you didn't place the clap on a wrong place? For me it feels really out of place as is. yep lol
- 03:07:834 (3,4) - Move (4) so it'll be on the left of (3) instead on the right? It creates a better flow. fiiixed~
- 06:47:199 - Did you forget a clap here? ssssssssssh
- 06:57:199 (3) - ^ wat nop (?)
- 01:40:984 (1,2,3,4,5) - I have to admit that this is a... weird rhythm choice. If you want to do this, at least increase the spacing here so the intensity of the map won't be broken. Fixed
- 01:59:434 (2,3) - I'm also not sure about leaving 01:59:884 empty. It just feels strange to me. I personally would just add a repeat on 01:59:434 (2) than doing something like this, but it's up to you. Fixed
- 06:37:960 (1) - Is this note really necessary? It starts on a weird place (a blue tick) and doesn't really make sense. Fixed
I shouldn't have left this for months
I'm really sorry
Call me back for a recheck.