forum

[Archived] osu says that i never played the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
haruko_chan
Problem details:
when i enter or i see my profile it says never played, and that isnt the truth, i have been playing since an hour ago, and it dosnt show my rank, or those things

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20200519.1 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Are you actually playing and completing ranked maps?
Topic Starter
haruko_chan

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Are you actually playing and completing ranked maps?
yes, i completed 2 songs, so idk whats happening
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try making an exception in your firewall for osu! and restarting your computer, router, and modem.

If the problem still persists after doing that, can you take a screenshot with shift+f12 of your leaderboards of the map you completed?
Please also complete a map and then open the options menu and use the "open osu! folder" option. From there open the logs folder and see if there is a network.log. If there is, please copy and paste the contents of it into a reply here.
Topic Starter
haruko_chan

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Try making an exception in your firewall for osu! and restarting your computer, router, and modem.

If the problem still persists after doing that, can you take a screenshot with shift+f12 of your leaderboards of the map you completed?
Please also complete a map and then open the options menu and use the "open osu! folder" option. From there open the logs folder and see if there is a network.log. If there is, please copy and paste the contents of it into a reply here.
oh also, i just saw the folder of osu and theres no network.log ( i dont rlly know about this type of things so hope im not wrong)

ok im going to try tomorrow, if u can pls help me tomorrow, thanks a lot
Death
You'll need to switch your release stream in the options menu from Stable to Beta or Cutting Edge to get that log. Try the other stuff that was suggested first though, then you can try doing that.