forum

December 2012 Themed Chart: Winter/Christmas

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
There is a special chart this month! A new map will be added to the chart each day before Christmas for a total of 24 maps. This allows the addition of both previous Winter/Christmas maps and maps ranked this year. Enjoy.

new chart / map packs

Collabs Winners
osu!standard: Rucker
Taiko: Ca Calne
Catch the Beat: VelperK
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
First map of the chart is what was determined as the best Last Christmas (get it) map for each mode. More coming soon, of course.
Mismagius
Nice :)
bossandy
:D
Cygnus
Does this have something to do with Bliss's christmas queue?
brylidan
:) nice
-FireThunder-
Epic upgrade map chart :D
SonicX171
Taiko-difficulty grants less scores than "Last Christmas" in Taiko. Is that supposed to be?
Cyclohexane
Interesting gimmick.
fartownik
blissfulyoshi

Philippines wrote:

Does this have something to do with Bliss's christmas queue?
Nope, the 2 are independent. Though I will try to get some Christmas maps modded over the next few days.
Cuvelia
nice <3 :3
Ca Calne
Last christmas??? only one??? xD

and congrats to all winners :D

i hope if those of my suggestion maps will go on...

Standard:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23172

Taiko:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34835

if i could join the CAT last time... it could be a big deal for me xD
ouranhshc
it would have been cooler if it had been 12 Days before christmas~
Tshemmp
Nice idea.
bwross

SonicX171 wrote:

Taiko-difficulty grants less scores than "Last Christmas" in Taiko. Is that supposed to be?
I wouldn't worry too much about it... the Last Christmas diff is very good for a converted diff. It's not like the Taiko diff is a much better and harder Taiko diff ... they're really about the same (except the Last Christmas diff has those fast rolls where you can get the extra points). It won't really matter much when 23 more maps are added... if anything, both maps will probably end up being worth more than their difficulty (they're only low TnT Oni level at best) compared to other maps. But that's just the way charts go.

And, yea!, for the Advent Calendar chart!
SkyDevil
nice ideaaa :3
Raging Bull
Lol Well I should have read the entire thing before jumping to conclusions. Having 1 map for 1 month seemed silly haha.
xRayne

Mr Color wrote:

Interesting gimmick.
pinkedstar
:P
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Second map for each mode is up. I'm planning to update around this time of each day as it's convenient for me and I don't want to miss any. Eerily, I'm on this site around this time of each day anyway.
show more