forum

[Archived] EZ Discord

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nopia
So as someone who realized their only talent in osu! was low AR and decided to become an EZHD player, i searched for an EZ Discord. After searching a bit on reddit and the forums, i saw multiple mentions of a server a server named the EZcord. Anybody got a link or is it private ?
Death
Have you tried googling it? Or directly asking the people who mentioned it on reddit or the forums?
Topic Starter
Nopia

Death wrote:

Have you tried googling it? Or directly asking the people who mentioned it on reddit or the forums?
Umm yeah I mean, that's how I found it's existence, or did you mean this was the wrong place to ask ? Oh just saw you edited it, well the people mentionning it were either banned from (lol) or asked 2 years ago and are now inactive. I guess I'll just try to find someone that's still in it Thanks!
Death
If people are mentioning this server's existence on Reddit or the forums, they can probably provide you with a link to join it. Asking one of those people directly is probably better than posting a general thread and hoping someone knows the server you are talking about.

Anyway, I found this thread which directly mentions the server you are referring to and has a discord link on it. I'm not sure if it is the same Discord server, but it's probably related in some way.
Topic Starter
Nopia

Death wrote:

If people are mentioning this server's existence on Reddit or the forums, they can probably provide you with a link to join it. Asking one of those people directly is probably better than posting a general thread and hoping someone knows the server you are talking about.

Anyway, I found this thread which directly mentions the server you are referring to and has a discord link on it. I'm not sure if it is the same Discord server, but it's probably related in some way.
I saw this one, but it's just a server for the invitational, I think I'll try to find the link in it .