forum

I still miss the old forums. I hate the new forums.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
I hoped hatred might someday replace the pain.
It makes a man hideous.
Inside and outside.

Wouldn't you agree?

We write our shitposts in giant reply box. We makes colorful texts with missing color hex codes. We scroll forward without pages. Then, and only then, are we alive. This "Pain" is ours and no one else's. A secret weapon we wield, out of sight. We will be stronger than ever. For our shitposts... Still, It doesn't feel like this is over...

And I'll never be whole again.
q9za
DeletedUser_6709840
I don't mind the new layout for the forums... it's just the content people are posting and the choice in moderation isn't the same. I miss Valhalla Era of OT
q9za
what kind of content do you think would improve this forum?
Nuuskamuikkunen

q9za wrote:

what kind of content do you think would improve this forum?
We are talking about the forum redesign, most users that used forums frequently are not happy with it.
The old design looked old but it worked well. We had the choice for example to choose the text colour easily for example.

I wasn't in OT until recently but I was a somewhat frequent user before the redesign.
KatouMegumi
Get over it.
q9za
It's really what happened to every site. Almost all old customizable sites have been replaced with uniform bland sites. Myspace and Facebook for example. You can barely customize your user page on Facebook compared to Myspace, where you can for example add your own theme song.
Nuuskamuikkunen

q9za wrote:

It's really what happened to every site. Almost all old customizable sites have been replaced with uniform bland sites. Myspace and Facebook for example. You can barely customize your user page on Facebook compared to Myspace, where you can for example add your own theme song.
I haven't heard about myspace in years, does that still exist?
q9za
it does but it's inactive.
Corne2Plum3
I just missed the old forums...
KatouMegumi
Facebook had become the same as MySpace back in the day, I heard. Never used both actively, though.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
The Facebook new design is literally a Twitter ripoff lol.
Nuuskamuikkunen
FB redesign is just like every redesign ever, we consider it the ugliest thing in the universe at first but we will get used to it eventually.

But I have like a year without using mine lol.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
It is much uglier than before.
But for some reason, it fixes the site so it runs much smoother than if you were to run it on the original site.

And the original site was fucking dog shit. I had to wait like 5 minutes to see comments and to load some posts sometimes.
samX500
imagine using facebook
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
I would have ditched that site long ago if I could.
My school uses it to announce stuffs and I need the messenger app to chat with some of my friends since they don't seem to use anything else.
samX500

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

My school uses it to announce stuffs and I need the messenger app to chat with some of my friends since they don't seem to use anything else.
I feel you, I still have to use it myself because my part-time job post the schedule on a facebook conversation, they also announce new stuff there.
Nuuskamuikkunen

samX500 wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I feel you, I still have to use it myself because my part-time job post the schedule on a facebook conversation, they also announce new stuff there.
Same here, I still have to use messenger because of university announcements and stuff, if it weren't for that I'd have deleted my account long ago.
johnmedina999
You guys remind me of how these people insist they do not go to Wal-Mart by choice, lol.

Cahyono29
That's the reason i haven't visit the forum in a long time
show more