you fugly ! >3<
ThunderHat
I fucked your cat.
bloody_death_old
i don't have a cat ! ugly hat !
Mints
Baka!
Krfawy
Ur lifestyle makes me feel only as pink as P!nk when I am as pink as someone more pink than her. Go to heaven and meet with Nicki's ass!
Sanik
you look like the joker
WishfulFiction
still looks better than you
Kanye West
Worst avatar ever

Fuck you and everyone like you
Topic Starter
BrokenArrow
You're so fake, just like your shitty signature.
Aeidxst
Look BA, there is some female osu! players at previous page.
Foxtrot
I will shove a pine tree up your ass and fuck your mother in its shade 8-)
Aeidxst
Line thie- oh, this one is different ._.
Winshley
What are you staring at, dumb-dumb? =|
bloody_death_old
your username sucks ! :D
jin_churiki
Your username sounds like you murdered someone. :)
Sanik
you play osu like a girl
Tsukimi Luna
What a terribly low post count
Kanye West
What a terribly low age
Winshley
Horrible signature image
queen lorelei
Look who's talking.

This offend the person above you thing sound fun.
Sleep Powder
I believe you to be the worst person I have ever seen. You post with as much disgrace as a newfag. Actually, you are a newfag, but worse. No, I lied yet again. Please forgive me. You are as bad as the worst poster in any forum ever. How do you live with yourself? Your posts are shit. Actually, I'd prefer shit than your posts. Shove your faulty confidence out of my sight. You remind me of immature, childish jokes that small children laugh at. You disgust me in the same manner as young children do. In my perspective, you are just like a small, immature child who can't even post quality shit. Please grow up and learn how to take a shit. If not, be the child you forever will be. Don't even talk to me anymore. Just leave now.
Plus_old_1
Your tl;dr fucking sucks.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
Your username is retarded
queen lorelei
Bitch please.You don't know shit,so stop talking shit like you do.Go and grow a brain,heh,listen to me...it's not possible for your stupid ass to grow a brain,you dumb ass bitch.So try and think before you go being an online little cunt ass bitch,like you're being now.Whore.I don't know who you are but maybe you should try and stay at the retarded level so your tiny non-existing brain can work at it's recommended pace.Drop dead you little ass sucker.

This is fun :)
queen lorelei

Shoily wrote:

Hika wrote:

SHUT UP LU & RII
BOTH OF YOU SUCK & DESERVE TO BANISH YOURSELVES FROM THIS EARTH

wow fuck you too snb
go suck a dick & choke so you can get an std & die
No one in this thread has one it seems so too bad
Asian slut
queen lorelei

Psychotic Maid wrote:

Your username is retarded
Bitch you're one to talk with that shit you call a username.
queen lorelei
Seph
What the fuck are you smoking are you retarded?

Good job on offending yourself you twat
queen lorelei

animask wrote:

I believe you to be the worst person I have ever seen. You post with as much disgrace as a newfag. Actually, you are a newfag, but worse. No, I lied yet again. Please forgive me. You are as bad as the worst poster in any forum ever. How do you live with yourself? Your posts are shit. Actually, I'd prefer shit than your posts. Shove your faulty confidence out of my sight. You remind me of immature, childish jokes that small children laugh at. You disgust me in the same manner as young children do. In my perspective, you are just like a small, immature child who can't even post quality shit. Please grow up and learn how to take a shit. If not, be the child you forever will be. Don't even talk to me anymore. Just leave now.

Fuck you bitch
queen lorelei

Seph wrote:

Tongue my ass.
Foxtrot
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little troll? I’ll have you know I made top of my collective in the consensus training, and I’ve been involved in numerous skills shares on capitalism, and I have over 300 confirmed food-shares. I am trained in class warfare and I’m the top organizer in the entire US labor movement. You are nothing to me but just another synthesist. I will wipe your lifestylism the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that individualist shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.
queen lorelei

Dulcet wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little troll? I’ll have you know I made top of my collective in the consensus training, and I’ve been involved in numerous skills shares on capitalism, and I have over 300 confirmed food-shares. I am trained in class warfare and I’m the top organizer in the entire US labor movement. You are nothing to me but just another synthesist. I will wipe your lifestylism the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that individualist shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.
Suck a nigger dick.
queen lorelei

Seph wrote:

You can't offend yourself stupid as shit,mother fucking,little cunt licking,ass sucking,cock blowing,dog raping,shit eating,nigger ass,neck sucking,hair eating,pussy kicking,ball licking,piss malling,penis hounding,dumb piece of down-syndromed boob punching,bitch.
VoidnOwO

queen lorelei wrote:

You can't offend yourself stupid as shit,mother fucking,little cunt licking,ass sucking,cock blowing,dog raping,shit eating,nigger ass,neck sucking,hair eating,pussy kicking,ball licking,piss malling,penis hounding,dumb piece of down-syndromed boob punching,bitch.
Here we go again...
queen lorelei
What the hell did you just say about me,you little cunt?You should know I'm the don of the retard mafia,and am involved in many busted cocaine deals,and I have over 300 arrest under my name.I am the most insane patient,and I am the top prison escape artist known to man.You are nothing to me but victim.I will plant so many drugs in your house faster than a mentally retarded handicap attempting to clime stairs.This shit you're saying over the web will not go un-punished.Try something new that you could get away with.As we speak I am having my most retarded men move out to your house to plant 1 ton of cocaine in your basement,you better prepare for an arrest,little shit.The arrest that you will regret forever.You're done nigga.I can be one place at every time and am usually underneath the city in the sewers under main street.I can not kill you in any way but to shoot you with this sling shot I found under my mother's bed.I am extremely lacking in physical strength,and do not have any access to lethal weapons what-so-ever,so I can't even land you in a minimal security prison.You should have knowing that saying this shit you call a reply would have landed you in getting into trouble with a bunch of retards that haven't even successfully planted drugs on anyone.I will shit in your cereal tomorrow morning,and you will eat it.
Foxtrot
not this shit again
queen lorelei
Yep deal with it hooker.
VoidnOwO

queen lorelei wrote:

I will shit in your cereal tomorrow morning,and you will eat it.

Dulcet wrote:

not this shit again
You'd rather eat someone else's shit?
queen lorelei

BRBP wrote:

queen lorelei wrote:

I will shit in your cereal tomorrow morning,and you will eat it.

Dulcet wrote:

not this shit again
You'd rather eat someone else's shit?
I was un-aware you ate your own shit.
VoidnOwO
Most people are
show more