keremaru
9.45/10
Westonini
7.75/10
Penguin
10/10
Achromalia
8.74/10.

I've grown to like you, fellow forum frequenter and possible patron of the (my) arts -w-
Ender Lain
8.9/10
Myke Madeline
6/10
Achromalia
7.31/10.

Seems pretty cool.
Myke Madeline
Thanks!

7/10
TeeArctic1
Meh, you're okay

7/10
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

henlo welc back aaaaaaa

8.92/10
Tad Fibonacci
9/10.
You might kick me out of my first place in TN but I still like you. Otherwise I'd give you a 10 :)
Achromalia
8.71/10.

A pretty damn cool person.

Admittedly, you did damn well to take advantage of the first couple weeks of this month. I was behind by a good 700 or so points.

I'm pretty damn nervous now when we're about 11 points away.

But all's fair game.
Mekki
8/10

I don't know you, but you seem to be a pretty interesting guy. Really creative as it seems too.
hypercyte
10/10

you're from brazil
keremaru
hypercute/10
Achromalia
I still don't have a lot to say about ya, but I'd say you're pretty nice. Not the most vocal of the fellow forum-dwellers here in OT or FG, but still a nice part of the community nonetheless.

For that, I'd give at least a 7.86/10.
TeeArctic1
9.21/10

One of my favourite dwellers
Myke Madeline
6.6/10
keremaru
15k/10
payney
mmmmmm at the very LEAST 7.5/10
Achromalia
A really cool person of the forum games kind.

7.92/10.
TeeArctic1

TeeArctic1 wrote:

9.21/10

One of my favourite dwellers

Ye
Achromalia
9.03/10.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

One of my favourite dwellers.
Wuxo
7.23 / 10
keremaru
6.5/10
i don't know you lmao
Penguin
10/10

everyone here is a 10/10 and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Don't let no one judge you for things that they can't and will never understand about yourself.
Wuxo
10/10 bc you're so kind
keremaru

Penguin wrote:

10/10

everyone here is a 10/10 and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Don't let no one judge you for things that they can't and will never understand about yourself.
Wuxo
11/10 bc ur being cute

keremal wrote:

Penguin wrote:

10/10

Achromalia
i appreciate the altruistic approval of others, but i'd still prefer to rate them based on real, tangible, observable factors, with honesty. i'm not really bothered if someone judges me within their own criteria, as it's their opinion and perspective of who i am as a person. it feels more genuine to rate people on tangible aspects of their personality, to tell them what i really think of them instead.

as for Wuxo, you're kinda new. not much stands out at the moment but you're fairly kind and easygoing so far, which is a pretty nice trait.

as for now, i'll give you something akin to a 7.09/10.
Wuxo

Achromalia wrote:

as for Wuxo, you're kinda new. not much stands out at the moment but you're fairly kind and easygoing so far, which is a pretty nice trait.

as for now, i'll give you something akin to a 7.09/10.

not really new i’ve been in the game for whole five years, actually. thanksies for the compliments, tho <3 i always try to be as kind as i can, but unfortunately, i can be a real b*tch too sometimes.

i don’t really know you achro, but you seem nice too, i’ll give you 6.5/10
Ender Lain
hmm...7.1/10
Westonini
7.25/10.

Not new, yet not well-known.
show more