forum

Back to the game after a 6 year hiatus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
beerpony
So quarantine has me at home and I'm playing through all the games I suddenly have a nostagia trip for. I started with 90's PC games and am now in my rhythm game phase. 2014 was when I started my new job and felt like I had to start acting like an adult, so I slowed down on games...until the current coronavirus hit. Boy, have I missed it. The world is a scary place, and at least games offer some temporarily relief from reality. And I've reconnected with friends through the medium as well. So maybe it's something I will continue when things go back to normal.

My skills are slowly coming back, but I have to curb my expectations because I'm an old fart now. I never really got involved in the community too much here. I chatted in the in-game live chat a bit (when did that go away?) but that's it.

Anyway, good to be here. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Tap those circles!
Saen
Welcome back,
Hope you still have fun in this game :)
DeletedUser_6709840
welcome
Asphodels_old
welcome back!

i also haven't played osu in a while. (5, 6 years?) i had a hard time pressing notes for the first few days, but i got a hang of it and improved my skills as well! ★

i'm pretty sure you'll soon get back to your level and surpass it!