forum

[Archived] MOUSE ISSUE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-
Upon leaving editor (going in edit of a map and back) my mouse makes weird slow circles pattern and seems uncalibred with the screen. This never happened before...

Video : https://youtu.be/sKRKSic7nr0

osu! version: Stable 20200519.1 (latest)

Specs : Windows 10
Dntm8kmeeatu
Do you have a controller plugged in or some other kind of peripheral? if so, disconnect it.
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Do you have a controller plugged in or some other kind of peripheral? if so, disconnect it.

I only have my tablet, keyboard,osu key pad and headset for the game plugged in.

I never had issues with my mouse in the past when going in editor and stuff.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Please try restarting your computer.

I'm not sure what to check, but I'm pretty sure nothing is coded in osu! to make your cursor do that, and have no idea why it would trigger going into/out of editor.

I would hazard a guess it's something on your PC messing with something, but no idea what.
Topic Starter
-Yuno Gasai-

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try restarting your computer.

I'm not sure what to check, but I'm pretty sure nothing is coded in osu! to make your cursor do that, and have no idea why it would trigger going into/out of editor.

I would hazard a guess it's something on your PC messing with something, but no idea what.

Actually I guess its osu! fault...Because the issue only occur when I go in editor of osu! and back. When my mouse does the weird slow motion circles and I change tabs it doesn't do it there. Again, only happens on osu! and I don't know why...

Perhaps it is something messing on my computer but I don't see why it only occurs in osu!. I have my tablet, keypad, keyboard and mouse plugged in at all time and it never happened outside of osu!.

Edit : Could raw imput be at fault ?
Dntm8kmeeatu
I highly doubt there is any code inside osu! designed to do that.

I really have no idea why osu! or any outside influence would cause this behaviour.

It's really up to you to try things and figure it out.
Try a different mouse?
Try that mouse on a different computer with osu!?