forum

☆Annual Scandinavian Holiday Contest! ☆ [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Teras
Even if it doesn't make any sense as I prize, but I still have 2 dota2 copies that i can just throw to whoever wins that doesn't have it.
Emaal
When does this end btw?
Failed
I'm in! I also have some Dota 2 Keys, and can also donate osu!supporter.
Dolphin

Emaal wrote:

When does this end btw?
It ends on Christmas Day! :p (as stated in the first post!)
Topic Starter
theowest

Emaal wrote:

I'll be sitting this one out, so that someone else will have a bigger chance of winning.

Good luck to everyone!
Just remember that we currently have a lot more prices than participants!

The Dota 2 keys could work as gift to everyone who participated in the contest. We so far have well over 20 dota 2 keys, so giving those out to people won't be a problem.
Emaal

theowest wrote:

Emaal wrote:

I'll be sitting this one out, so that someone else will have a bigger chance of winning.

Good luck to everyone!
Just remember that we currently have a lot more prices than participants!

The Dota 2 keys could work as gift to everyone who participated in the contest. We so far have well over 20 dota 2 keys, so giving those out to people won't be a problem.
if you need any prices, i can give out 10 humble bundles 6
MillhioreF
Good luck to all who enter! I've been a bit busy and unmotivated for the past while, so I won't be entering myself, but I'll keep a close eye on this.
Xgor
Bleh, I've been way too inactive and way too busy with irl stuff lately to join this..... kinda want Castle Crashers though.....
Emaal
Meeehh, I'd like to be able to choose 2 options in the last tbh... But yeah, participated anyways~
Topic Starter
theowest
extra points if we see you doing more stuff than what we'd expect.
Dolphin
Funny, because not enough people have participated yet, everyone who did has a 103% of winning. Which is funny. Besides, the earlier you join, the more time we get to judge you for the competition! Especially if you sign up in the Socialization category! :)
Topic Starter
theowest

Dolphin wrote:

Funny, because not enough people have participated yet, everyone who did has a 103% of winning. Which is funny. Besides, the earlier you join, the more time we get to judge you for the competition! Especially if you sign up in the Socialization category! :)
I don't think they're going to win if they don't do anything either.
Dolphin
That's a good point.
Topic Starter
theowest
Alright, new condition. You must post at least 50 posts during this contest in the forums to win something.

reply to emaal, you may now select multiple fields of work.
Emaal

theowest wrote:

Alright, new condition. You must post at least 50 posts during this contest in the forums to win something.

Those 50 posts, is that DURING the competition, or just how much you have posted in total?
Dolphin

Emaal wrote:

theowest wrote:

Those 50 posts, is that DURING the competition, or just how much you have posted in total?
During the contest.
Zerdy
Finland not in here?
Topic Starter
theowest
North Germanic languages only.

You have your own forum to go to 24
and in-game channel: #finnish
CXu
I would totally participate. Except, I don't use/have steam \o/.
Kluddio

CXu wrote:

I would totally participate. Except, I don't use/have steam \o/.
God your missing out on life bro.
Teras

Zerdy wrote:

Finland not in here?
I honestly think that finland should be able to participate as well. But as i'm not a mod and can't decide on anything, i'll remain silent.
Topic Starter
theowest
hahahahah
Liiraye
haven't been able to rank much lately so I'll drop out of it since fakkin shilkey ranks 5929 maps every day >.<
Saten
I'll hand out the prizes from my part on the 6th this month.
Kluddio

Saten wrote:

I'll hand out the prizes from my part on the 6th this month.
Ahh goodi ;3
Topic Starter
theowest
I guess I could announce the winners, a bit late but whatever.

cloudio-san, you've won Rochard from me, which you've recieved by now

kriers, you've won 6 months of osu! supporter from saten

-GN, you've won Limbo, which you've received by now from Dolphin

nidert, you've won Trine Complete Collection from saten

Yep, just 4 people.
iaceo
congrats to em' winners ! ~
:0

damn i cant be arsed to clean that image properly, posting this too late in the evening... (underline that arm as well!)
-GN
Yay! Thanks for a winners' spot and for the prize - I very much enjoyed playing through LIMBO, and Dolphin is a cool guy for giving it to me.
(Theo is also cool guy for partaking in organizing the event(to what degree, I do not know). :D)