forum

[resolved] slider ball (i don't know what it's called) is colored

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
myoISHEREowo
I've been seeing some maps that have colored slider balls/outlines
Like; the slider ball is green, but most maps, the slider ball/outline is just white
How do I apply the same thing to my beatmap?
H1ghw4ySt4r
Maybe it's the beatmap skin
DeletedUser_5153421
Lol the slider track and border? You put this under the combo colors (You may need to scroll down a bit if you have a lot of timing points). I use a color picker to test this and find the right color.

SliderTrackOverride : #, #, #
SliderBorder : #, #, #

Edit:

Some tips:
  1. Consider your combo colors/background when picking this so it doesn't blend too much or goes well with them.
  2. Make sure to test in osu! because they may look slightly different than what you think because it's an overlay.
  3. If you change one, change the other. i.e Some people may have a skin that changes the track to another color and it'll look very weird and hard to play for their skin if you only change one.
Topic Starter
myoISHEREowo

icytors wrote:

Lol the slider track and border? You put this under the combo colors (You may need to scroll down a bit if you have a lot of timing points). I use a color picker to test this and find the right color.

SliderTrackOverride : #, #, #
SliderBorder : #, #, #

Edit:

Some tips:
  1. Consider your combo colors/background when picking this so it doesn't blend too much or goes well with them.
  2. Make sure to test in osu! because they may look slightly different than what you think because it's an overlay.
  3. If you change one, change the other. i.e Some people may have a skin that changes the track to another color and it'll look very weird and hard to play for their skin if you only change one.
thank you so much