posted
Total Posts
show more
MMzz
Make a skin dedicated to Geese.

HONKHONK
Yuzeyun
  1. Theme name : Kurumi [Touhou]
  2. Any related/helpful info about theme : Uh, touhou ?
  3. Would you like it to be a public or private skin : public
  4. Any ideas how theme should looks like? : YELLOW EVERYWHERE
  5. Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have): Few.
  6. It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? : Like your ather Touhou skins.
  7. Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
TeabagNation

IppE wrote:

make a momiji skin

:3c

tyrael6192 wrote:

my one suggestion is even if the skin is based around any given show or character, try to limit it's influence in terms of the things you actually click and make them more play-friendlyy
Both of these. A moderately done Momiji skin would be awesome.

So, for your list...

Character - Inubashiri Momiji
Source - Touhou
Availability - Public
Other - Make a decently animated Momiji replacement for the pippidon, as an extra challenge.
OsuMe65
Momiji skin is present already

but i'm sure that he can make a decent one.
Mamisero
You should make a Suwako skin! < u >
Or Kogasa!
notheyaren'tmyfavoritesshhhhh
Bittersweet
I was writting my request when i saw you gave a 6 to Haruhi and 10 to Claymore. I really like Claymore but half of the anime sucks for gods sake. You dont deserve to share the air i breath /hating

Hope you have some good requests here thou. And try to stay away from Touhou for a while. Youve made enough of those already.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

_Gezo_ wrote:

Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
Are you challenging me or what? :3c

tyrael6192 wrote:

I think it should be a post-modern take on skinning where you can't see anything

no but srs having something so deeply orientated around a character leads to really flashy things with hitcircles and lighting that are really uneasy on the eye when playing.. so my one suggestion is even if the skin is based around any given show or character, try to limit it's influence in terms of the things you actually click and make them more play-friendly

menu go crazyy
Tell me something that I don't know already.

Bittersweet wrote:

I was writting my request when i saw you gave a 6 to Haruhi and 10 to Claymore. I really like Claymore but half of the anime sucks for gods sake. You dont deserve to share the air i breath /hating

Hope you have some good requests here thou. And try to stay away from Touhou for a while. Youve made enough of those already.
Please don't look at scores, some of them need to be changed. I'm always enjoying watching anime more or less so scores doesn't matter if I will do themed skin or not. ^^;
tyrael6192
wow wow i was just

just posting because

sorry ;_;
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Nothing more? :<
Heibel

MLGnom wrote:

Nothing more? :<
Well then, if you would make a fairy tail skin of awesomeness, then i would be all in! :)
Lunavista
Oh hi, this looks interesting ~ ML's skins are so nice, i'll drop my suggestion in here! ^_^ I've been toying with the idea of making this myself, but... well, take a gander at my request~

Theme name : Suigintou Skin (Rozen Maiden)
Any related/helpful info about theme : The anime is Rozen Maiden - but the main skin theme should be Suigintou-centered
Would you like it to be a public or private skin : Does not matter to me, i'd love to have it either way, but private could be okay too.
Any ideas how theme should looks like? : Darkish, black feathers and the like. But not uber-dark.
Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have): Nothing in particular, really, sorry u_u
It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? : I'd say a bit more fancy.
Any other information you can provide : There's a lot of god pictures, especially on zerochan, that i've seen, so pictures shouldn't be a problem... er. >w>
Yuzeyun

MLGnom wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
Are you challenging me or what? :3c
If I give you my Kurumi Picture folder, no. :D
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Come one, I know that you want a skin guys!

Hmm... maybe I should add something.
So if I choose your request I will inform you about progress (or you can always ask), you will be able to test early versions of skin and you can always tell me what should I change. :3

_Gezo_ wrote:

If I give you my Kurumi Picture folder, no. :D
Pictures aren't much a problem for me since I'm constantly checking pixiv/danbooru or rarely zerochan/others sites so I know where or how to search for them. ^^
PinkSheep
Maybe inuxboku ss .-. but you haven't watched that
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Come on, give me more requests.
I want to have more requests to choose from. ;_;
SonicX171
You creating only anime-themed skins as I can see? How about some music bands? Tool, for example.
Genre of their songs are Progressive/Alternative rock/metal. Their song video are very psychodelic (try to watch some of them). But album posters are still creative and interesting. I'll be very glad to see some elements of them in game.
Uhm... skin can be public, nothing need to hide in it.
Skin should be theme-stylized, but playful, without any disturbing elements (I think it'll be hard to realise :D , you can skip it).
Some ready parts... Nope. In a pinch, you can use my avatar somewhere.
Simply and clear skin will be boring. Create it as bright and unique as you can! :)
The end.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
:<
CenterOfGravy
plz mak sqaure
skin

than[img][img][img][img][img][img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img][/img]k
bozzdominick
:o ;) :x 8-)

MLGnom wrote:

Come on, give me more requests.
I want to have more requests to choose from. ;_;
lucalima99
frurt ninja skin :idea:
Keredna
Are we allowed to name more than one idea at once?
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Keredna wrote:

Yes, I guess... but please just few of them.

One week, passed. And got only few requests...
But I think I know with one request will take. :3
IppE

MLGnom wrote:

Keredna wrote:

Better be momiji or I'll come to your house and do shit.
TeabagNation

MLGnom wrote:

Keredna wrote:

Better be momiji or I'll come to your house and shit on shit.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
So mean... ;_;
H_Hitachiin
I can't wait so see what you have in store since your skins are so great ^w^
I have 0 ideas ;_;
CenterOfGravy
sqaure ski nn plZ [quote][/quote]
DeathXHunter
Theme name : Okumura Rin/Ao no exorcist
If you would do it,i`d suggest to keep it in a blue/black theme with the flames,etc. ~
Rin
What about SAO?
PinkSheep

Rin wrote:

What about SAO?
There's like 3 SAO skins already
-Serena
umm how about:
1- KHR(Katekyo hitman reborn)
2- Another

:3

(Well i checked again and there was a KHR skin already xD but for Another you can make it Black and Red because its bloody one )

Just Trying my Luck XD
Lunavista

-Serena wrote:

umm how about:
1- KHR (Katekyo hitman reborn)
2- Another

:3
There is a KHR skin already made around here somewhere.
H_Hitachiin

PinkSheep wrote:

Rin wrote:

What about SAO?
Bittersweet

H_Hitachiin wrote:

PinkSheep wrote:

Still missing a good one thou.
Topic Starter
MLGnom
So, I have selected request.

BUT if you still want to try your luck (I think, I can call this luck) go ahead and make a request. Try providing more information instead of just series/character because it might help with convincing me to select your request. (look at first post if you need anything else).

Will try to finish request as fast as possible. Simply don't want to repeat same thing what happened to Okuu skin. It took me around 1 year to do it since Ippe asked me about it...
TeabagNation

MLGnom wrote:

So, I have selected request.

BUT if you still want to try your luck (I think, I can call this luck) go ahead and make a request. Try providing more information instead of just series/character because it might help with convincing me to select your request. (look at first post if you need anything else).

Will try to finish request as fast as possible. Simply don't want to repeat same thing what happened to Okuu skin. It took me around 1 year to do it since Ippe asked me about it...
But... you're not gonna tell us which one you picked?
hahakomma1
We really really need a Sailor Moon skin XD

A skin of a Thief Anime would be fine, too (like KKJ, Kaito saint tail, Magic Kaito or something like that....)
Heibel

hahakomma1 wrote:

A skin of a Thief Anime would be fine, too (like KKJ, Kaito saint tail, Magic Kaito or something like that....)
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/22603 This map kinda has a sailor moon skin
Lunavista

hahakomma1 wrote:

Agreed!
wiciu
t/59998&view=unread only want the cursor of this skin :3
show more