forum

[Archived] Sudden Input Lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meshil
I always play osu with 0.30ms for like 6 months already but this morning i opened osu and i had 4.2ms locked i can't find any fix for this problem
can anybody help.

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20200518
Death
Try pressing F7 and changing your frame limiter. Restart your computer if that does not work.
Topic Starter
Meshil

Death wrote:

Try pressing F7 and changing your frame limiter. Restart your computer if that does not work.
I pressed F7 and restard my pc nothing is changing.
Death
Can you take a screenshot while playing using Shift+F12 and post the link that is generated please?

Something on your PC is likely limiting your frames if the in-game frame limiter is not. If you installed and Windows or driver updates right before you started experiencing issues, that could definitely be the cause (keep in mind that Windows will sometimes update things automatically). Otherwise, you can try some of the things on this wiki page: help/wiki/Performance_Troubleshooting
Topic Starter
Meshil
ss/14974720/b692

but now after restarting my pc again it is 0.30 ms here is the link
ss/14974751/ec89
Death
Thanks.

Try the things in the second paragraph of my last post. Try to remember anything you might have changed on your PC or related to the game at all before you started having issues. Also be sure to manually check your Windows update history and your video card driver version as both of those things could have potentially auto updated, which can occasionally cause issues.
Topic Starter
Meshil

Death wrote:

Thanks.

Try the things in the second paragraph of my last post. Try to remember anything you might have changed on your PC or related to the game at all before you started having issues. Also be sure to manually check your Windows update history and your video card driver version as both of those things could have potentially auto updated, which can occasionally cause issues.
okay