forum

[added] Confirmation ignore users & cancel friendship

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +114
show more
Topic Starter
theowest

Saten wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/30956?hilit=+kudosu
More confirming.
This one is rather annoying

Also, does removing graveyarded maps have confirmation? I'm afraid of testing it.
this request is more about pressing on someone's user panel.
XPJ38

Saten wrote:

theowest wrote:

well we already have a confirmation for replay reports. I don't see why you'd need to write a reason.
Yes

This is more than enough ^

You are confirming that the user is lollipoping or not, regardless of what type of method the user committed.
It would be convenient to tell the said method though, to help mods determine what's wrong.

For example: "This account has just been created today and he took #1 on this insane diff", or "automatic spin suspicion at 2nd spinner", or "probably a FL hacker".
Saten
That would be a different request as well

Also

SPOILER

peppy wrote:

I found someone who is definitely cheating. I can tell by their replay/score! What should I do?
Stay calm. DON'T discuss their play in public chat. Don't give them undue attention or ask others to spectate them. Report their score on the beatmap info page (website) or use !report in in-game chat to send a message to moderators. Your help in spotting foul play is much appreciated. You can also send an email directly to osu@ppy.sh for a relatively fast response.
Pretty much sums it up.
Suimya
I totally agree o.o

sometimes i get to remove someone in wrong way >< and i forget to check the name~

so support~
Dazzy
This seem like as a very very good idea! Guess it would help the mods and admins to get quicker through reports aswell! And let us not forget those clumsy misclickers (as myself).
Anzo

Saten wrote:

Also, does removing graveyarded maps have confirmation? I'm afraid of testing it.
It has confirmation..

I'm always unintentionally clicking "cancel friendship", so this one's a good idea...
Luneko
omg, yes please!
Lybydose
posting because someone told me to.

+support this
TicClick
Reposting the important part:

theowest wrote:

you should also have to write the reason after pressing report.
Ephemeral
will look into the confirmation features and localising the whole window
Winshley
I guess this is worth bumping.
TheVileOne
Ephemeral hasn't added anything new to the changelog in sometime. Maybe there was too many amazing if statements from ephemeral. :p
Winshley

TheVileOne wrote:

Maybe there was too many amazing if statements from ephemeral. :p
Hahaha, your post made my day. xD
Nyari
bmup
Marcin
That was assigned by ephemeral long time ago right?
akebono
bump please
ikzune
i support this more so for the fact that i accidentally reported someone by miss click when i meant to add as friend >.< at least a confirmation before reporting or something like that i bugged a mod by accident and am crying for it ;w;
Delk

theowest wrote:

you should also have to write the reason after pressing report.

MillhioreF wrote:

I think it would save mods time if a box popped up for the user to put in a report reason when clicking on the report user button in game! this would also double as a confirmation and satisfy this request.
How do I report a person if this person isn't online?
sheela

Betinejudia225 wrote:

How do I report a person if this person isn't online?
You can write the command !report <username> in the chat.
TicClick
please make it happen
blahpy

TicClick wrote:

please make it happen
^This

A few times now I clicked "Cancel Friendship" instead of "Start Chat" by a mistake... maybe I am just a derp but I feel like confirmation would be a good idea
Marcin

Ephemeral wrote:

will look into the confirmation features and localising the whole window
Well, I was faster than you when it comes to report button!