forum

[resolved] Question about in-game displayed pp after song completion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
g76agi
When you scroll down after a song ends it will display your earned pp, but sometimes for me its either gray (even if i know i should have gotten SOME pp) or it would say, for example 70pp
(+30pp)

what does the + underneath the pp mean?
Petal
Gray means you didn't earn any performance points for that play, or you didn't beat your previous score.

for beatmap ranking, the + means how much more pp you gained compared to your previous best run, so if last time you got 16pp and this time you got 27pp it would say (+11)

for Overall ranking, the number below your overall pp says how much raw pp you gained for that play (aka the amount of pp you get after the play is weighted) (would be gray if 0)

you can read more about how pp is weighted here
Topic Starter
g76agi

Petal wrote:

Gray means you didn't earn any performance points for that play, or you didn't beat your previous score.

for beatmap ranking, the + means how much more pp you gained compared to your previous best run, so if last time you got 16pp and this time you got 27pp it would say (+11)

for Overall ranking, the number below your overall pp says how much raw pp you gained for that play (aka the amount of pp you get after the play is weighted) (would be gray if 0)

you can read more about how pp is weighted here
Thanks for the quick and clear answer!