forum

[Archived] Song Selection bug Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lukas4433
My Cousin have a Problem with her osu game she has a Song Selection bug and we dont know how to fix them we search on the internet how to fix them we tried much things but she have still the bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kwQtS-geY

osu! version: Stable 20200519.1 (latest)
Death
Unplug any controllers or joysticks that might be plugged into the computer.

If that does not work and you have a keypad on your keyboard, turn numlock off and try pressing either 2, 3, 8, or 7 on the keypad. The key you need to press depends on the direction and how fast you are scrolling, and since I'm assuming that video you posted is not your own, I don't know either of those things. So try all of the numbers individually.

Sometimes pressing arrow keys works as well, so that can be tried too.
Topic Starter
Lukas4433

Death wrote:

Unplug any controllers or joysticks that might be plugged into the computer.

If that does not work and you have a keypad on your keyboard, turn numlock off and try pressing either 2, 3, 8, or 7 on the keypad. The key you need to press depends on the direction and how fast you are scrolling, and since I'm assuming that video you posted is not your own, I don't know either of those things. So try all of the numbers individually.

Sometimes pressing arrow keys works as well, so that can be tried too.
the viedo is not from me but but she have the same problem
Death
I understand that. All I'm saying is that the speed and direction you are scrolling determines which key you are supposed to press. Your cousin could be scrolling the opposite direction or slightly slower than what is displayed in the video. Without a video from her, I can't say for sure.

Even though the issue is the basically same, the key you need to press is different, so try all of them.