show more
OsuMe65
ITT shows how to fool the pros...
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Topic Starter
Nephasth

BRBP wrote:

I'm actually going to use this for practice, thank you.
The only problem is that the black area is too small :P

Wait, what res are you playing on? The image is 4000 pixels wide (just enough so up to 1920x1080 will be totally covered regardless of cursor position). Easy enough to fix, I can upload a super-huge version if you'd like.
fabriciorby
interesting
isirys
Wow, I like that :) I'll use this for practice.
VoidnOwO
ReVeNg3r
Interesting,i think i will practice with it,but i think the shown area is too small.With real flashlight it is i little larger ,i think.
winber1

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Interesting,i think i will practice with it,but i think the shown area is too small.With real flashlight it is i little larger ,i think.
flashlight becomes that small once your combo reaches like 200 or something.
ReVeNg3r

winber1 wrote:

ReVeNg3r wrote:

flashlight becomes that small once your combo reaches like 200 or something.
No,it's smaller.

EDIT: lol ,i can't even pass any easy difficulty, with original fl i can pass normal easily.thats funny
VoidnOwO
ReVeNg3r

BRBP wrote:

This is smaller than original FL with 200 combo. I find it more useful since it's forcing me to memorize the majority of a map even on [normal/medium], which helps a lot more in the long run than only having to memorize few jumps per map.
I don't even see when the approach circle hits the note when it's AR 8 and more
It would be much better when it was like original.
Topic Starter
Nephasth
I just did some checks. The visible area for the flashlight seems to stop shrinking at around a 200 combo. The original cursor I had posted has about half the diameter (thus 1/4th the visible area). I've uploaded a cursor pack which has cursor equivalents to a 100 and 200 combo in addition to the original cursor.
H_Hitachiin
This cursor gave me nightmares yesterday...
ReVeNg3r

Nephasth wrote:

I've uploaded a cursor pack which has cursor equivalents to a 100 and 200 combo in addition to the original cursor.
Thank you. Now it's perfect. 8-)
Topic Starter
Nephasth

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Nephasth wrote:

I've uploaded a cursor pack which has cursor equivalents to a 100 and 200 combo in addition to the original cursor.
Thank you. Now it's perfect. 8-)
Glad I could help ^^

H_Hitachiin wrote:

This cursor gave me nightmares yesterday...
Also glad I could help :D
lesterjim238
thanks for this i play osu droid with that flashlight cursor pack thanks for this :)
Shurelia

winber1 wrote:

this is even harder than flashlight. i can't even see if a damn spinner is showing up, or what song i'm choosing. or see the osu main menu, or anything.

aka, good skin, using it to fc airman
I lol'd
AstralPhnx

lesterjim238 wrote:

thanks for this i play osu droid with that flashlight cursor pack thanks for this :)
Ooh! What a bump!!
On other topics... What the fuck is the point of this?!? Flashlight is hard enough as it is!
vishal Ajisai
thanks
Phantonym
n o