forum

I have 4k pp and I can't pass any Insane to SS (4-5 stars)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukizie
My acc is really bad. I've never had a good acc(97-99). When i had 2k pp i started playing with HR, I'm HDHR player now. I usually pass insane to 92-96 (super rarely 99) but other 4k pp players can easily pass any Insane to SS.
My question: Why i can't do it?
Esutarosa
Because those players are either offline players or they play a lot

If you play a lot of cards of the same level, then get used to and put FC will not be difficult. If you want to become stronger, play those cards that are difficult for you. In other words: play on the edge of your abilities

In osu! it all depends on the practice and how much attention you put into this practice. Рр they don’t play any big role. A player can have 2k рр, and be stronger than 6k, because he does not farm
Topic Starter
Yukizie

Esutarosa wrote:

Because those players are either offline players or they play a lot

If you play a lot of cards of the same level, then get used to and put FC will not be difficult. If you want to become stronger, play those cards that are difficult for you. In other words: play on the edge of your abilities

In osu! it all depends on the practice and how much attention you put into this practice. Рр they don’t play any big role. A player can have 2k рр, and be stronger than 6k, because he does not farm
Thanks a lot!
burakku
OP, do you have trouble with stacks and streams?
YamichanKawaii
I wish i had 97-99% acc...

*cries in 82-88%*
Topic Starter
Yukizie

burakku wrote:

OP, do you have trouble with stacks and streams?
my streams acc is bad but i practice it a lot. day by day my streams are going better
Kobou
it's like skipping multiplication and division in elementary xd

what even is your problem on insane maps? do you have problem with tapping? are you missing too much because of misaim? do you just not have a feel for rhythm in easier maps?
zanem0ne
According to your accuracy, you're better to get an ear for music and setup an offset properly, so there won't be any sound latency.

Also, since your pp is higher than 4k, I'd assume you mostly play 6* maps with AR>=9.3 (though usually it's 9.4-9.5), so also keep in mind that on 4*-5* AR may differ on ~0.4 points.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Yukizie

Kobou wrote:

it's like skipping multiplication and division in elementary xd

what even is your problem on insane maps? do you have problem with tapping? are you missing too much because of misaim? do you just not have a feel for rhythm in easier maps?
My problem is accuracy in maps of any diff (expect 1-2 stars) XD
Saen
Play less farm maps dude
I recomment playing maps >4:30 minutes. Try to get good acc on them, do not care about the combo. Dont retry.
also, avoid playing any 7 star or above, unless you can consistently play high 6 stars with good acc
Topic Starter
Yukizie

zAnemone wrote:

According to your accuracy, you're better to get an ear for music and setup an offset properly, so there won't be any sound latency.

Also, since your pp is higher than 4k, I'd assume you mostly play 6* maps with AR>=9.3 (though usually it's 9.4-9.5), so also keep in mind that on 4*-5* AR may differ on ~0.4 points.

Good luck!
I have no problem with offset. I mostly play with HR or HDHR (almost always AR10) i see u r very good at AR. xd
Sen neshe zhastasyn? Qai qaladansyn?)
Ryuto
Take a break from time to time, clearing your mindset will help you get even better.
Oh and push limits, but not all the time! Play where you can comfortably pass with A rank and eventually your accuracy will go up. And don't retry maps too often, always have some days/weeks between retry waves on maps. So dont try a map 50 times a day but instead try it 5 times and then a week later again. Also play different mod combos.

Im using this strategy since months and today it payed of when I retried Tsukinami HDHR again.
The score below is from a month ago with 18 misses, the new one has 9 misses and slightly better accuracy.