who said it was bad in the first place?
Rizevim

Hydreigon wrote:

:smug:
Nuuskamuikkunen

Hydreigon wrote:

Maybe those that say aLl OthEr GamEmOdeS aRe MinIGamEs.
qwt
osu!catch was never bad
Dialect
i mean it's so obscure compared to other gamemodes tho. being a 5 digit in ctb is equal to being a 7 digit in std
DeletedUser_6709840
Eh, it's fun once you learn how to control the catcher. PP just got reworked so all the mapset star ratings are wonky now
haha i rolypoly

Hydreigon wrote:

random nons that are 5 digits that think every other gamemode is just terrible
mulraf
yeah, most people don't give it enough of a chance.. same with taiko and mania. you might not end up liking it, but you probably will.
MrSparklepants
Catch is really fun, but hyperfruits are just something else to learn.
VelperK
my man :D
HelpMePleasee
Most people doesnt even try it, thats why a lot of people think its trash imo
Nikolai
it's ok
Edgar_Figaro
I think a common thing I hear about it is "It's not a rhythm game" because they don't correlate catching objects on the beat as the same thing as tapping on the beat.

Your catcher stops moving to the rhythm rather than starting movement to the rhythm
_jpg

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I think a common thing I hear about it is "It's not a rhythm game" because they don't correlate catching objects on the beat as the same thing as tapping on the beat.

Your catcher stops moving to the rhythm rather than starting movement to the rhythm
Geometry Dash is the same way. Yeah, its not a rhythm game, but it doesn't mean it isn't hard to master. Pro Players take thousands of attempts to beat really difficult levels.
natsuki hikari
CTB is really fun though