forum

[invalid] Can I create 2 accounts in 1 PC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carinaa
My brother wanted to play osu and ofc I won't let him ruin my acc in this account. I just wanna know if I can create 2 accounts since when I tried it, it said that I would lose my first acc.
Dntm8kmeeatu
If it's for him, then there should be no issue. As long as you stick to your own accounts. Is there any reason why he can't make his own? is he very young?

If you want, contact support@ppy.sh and let them know what's going on so they have it on record & are aware if you're concerned.
Topic Starter
Carinaa

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

If it's for him, then there should be no issue. As long as you stick to your own accounts. Is there any reason why he can't make his own? is he very young?

If you want, contact support@ppy.sh and let them know what's going on so they have it on record & are aware if you're concerned.
Yeah but the problem is I can't create another account in osu because it said that I would have permanent deactivation of my account QwQ
Death
The point is your brother should be making their own account, you shouldn't be doing it for them.

Please read Dntm8kmeeatu's post again. There is nothing in the rules that states two accounts cannot be created on the same PC. The warning you are seeing is simply that, a warning telling you to not create multiple accounts for yourself as that is against the rules.
Pairoxd
How do you do that?
my brother's friend created an account on my brother's PC but both were banned :c
Death
They should email accounts@ppy.sh.