Community Forum

✿ Miyu's GFX ✿

posted
Total Posts
show more
Virtue-

Miyu wrote:

Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you all that lately I've come down with a serious sickness, I had a very high fever and now i'm fighting with a very horrible throat pain. I'm resting and been attempting to do some requests here and there as much as I can but due to my laptop being kind of..unwilling to coop with me so I cannot work on the requests properly until I move back to Estonia or get a new one from here. I apologize for not being able to deliver the requests. I can't wait to get back to editing when I have the opportunity to do them. I promise to deliver them all
Get well soon miyu-chan :3 take a lot of rest
natsukagami

Miyu wrote:

Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you all that lately I've come down with a serious sickness, I had a very high fever and now i'm fighting with a very horrible throat pain. I'm resting and been attempting to do some requests here and there as much as I can but due to my laptop being kind of..unwilling to coop with me so I cannot work on the requests properly until I move back to Estonia or get a new one from here. I apologize for not being able to deliver the requests. I can't wait to get back to editing when I have the opportunity to do them. I promise to deliver them all
Please don't rush, we can all wait ~

Get well soon, you and your laptop~
Virtue-
i cancel my request
Exaria-sama

Miyu wrote:

get well soon, i will wait :D
Zokuva
i hope you'll get well soon ;)
canceled my request, but maybe i'll request when you recover
Firis Mistlud
Oh well, canceled my request
Disco Nunu
I cancel my request.
Ner0
i cancel my request, maybe when youre more available till next ime ^v^
Exaria-sama
umm, maybe i will cancel my request, i'll request again if you get better xD
Topic Starter
Miyu
yes i will work on all of the requests after 6th of July because that's when i am going back to Estonia and i have a working desktop there,where i can do anything,since my home-country laptop is literally garbage, i am really sorry for all this delay and inconvenience but i am not able to do much while in Portugal. so thank u who is patient enough.

✿ -Kon-

✿ Lunavista
✿ Chibi Maruko

✿ lEdelWeiss

✿ AAnotherAA

✿ Monoketsu

✿ Touhou_Greek

✿ Zuqoo

✿ natsukagami

✿ Valskiel

✿ deadbeat

✿ Check previous pages in case you haven't picked up your request yet ✿
natsukagami

Miyu wrote:

yes i will work on all of the requests after 6th of July because that's when i am going back to Estonia and i have a working desktop there,where i can do anything,since my home-country laptop is literally garbage, i am really sorry for all this delay and inconvenience but i am not able to do much while in Portugal. so thank u who is patient enough.

✿ -Kon-

✿ Lunavista
✿ Chibi Maruko

✿ lEdelWeiss

✿ AAnotherAA

✿ Monoketsu

✿ Touhou_Greek

✿ Zuqoo

✿ natsukagam

✿ Valskiel

✿ deadbeat

✿ Check previous pages in case you haven't picked up your request yet ✿
Glad to see you are working on requests (soon) again! I'm still patiently waiting :)

p/s: You still got my name wrong :p
Topic Starter
Miyu
Alright guys i will start working on the list soon i am somehow quite settled in already and thank u so much for being patient :) !
Touhou_Greek

Miyu wrote:

Alright guys i will start working on the list soon i am somehow quite settled in already and thank u so much for being patient :) !
Your welcome, but we should thank you for STILL trying to get this done even with what happened before! :)
natsukagami

Miyu wrote:

Finally ~ Do your best, Miyu-chan!