forum

✿ Miyu's GFX ✿

posted
Total Posts
show more
Touhou_Greek

Miyu wrote:

thank u so much guys this means so much to me >3< ! i am trying to get this laptop on going so if i can make anything i will let u guys know QQ
Why thank us? We should be thanking you!
Topic Starter
Miyu
Okay! i will try to edit Q.Q something lets see how well it works,sorry guys and thank u for being so nice towards me ;-;!! im using a big screen XD

Topic Starter
Miyu
upt
lEdelWeiss

Miyu wrote:

Okay! i will try to edit Q.Q something lets see how well it works,sorry guys and thank u for being so nice towards me ;-;!! im using a big screen XD

Wow its really a big screen :o
Ner0
portugal draw miyu are you sad im sad, Quaresma didnt do his magical plays
Topic Starter
Miyu
i really dont pay much attention to futball anymore XD and tomorrow morning i will start making more requests ! its already a bit late here wii i was able to do two requests with not so much issues Q.Q thank god
Ner0
well do your best as always ^v^
Touhou_Greek

Miyu wrote:

Wow! Big screen! :o :D
Virtue-
hey miyu-chan :3

▲Avatar
Image Source: here
Text Content: Vertue-
BG: white or gray(?)
Dimensions: 128x128
Borders/Coloring: border

▲ Signature
Text Content: Hey there
Dimensions: 650x150
Detailed/Simplistic work: detailed
Borders/Coloring : no border
Addons: can u make it as a gif? if can't then make the text animated and make it epic or unique

▲ Userpage
Text content: Welcome to Vertue's userpage
Dimensions: 662 × 190
Detailed/Simplistic work: detailed
Borders/Coloring: no border
Addons: can u make it as a gif? if can't then make the text animated and make it epic or unique

thanks and take your timew
Topic Starter
Miyu
Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you all that lately I've come down with a serious sickness, I had a very high fever and now i'm fighting with a very horrible throat pain. I'm resting and been attempting to do some requests here and there as much as I can but due to my laptop being kind of..unwilling to coop with me so I cannot work on the requests properly until I move back to Estonia or get a new one from here. I apologize for not being able to deliver the requests. I can't wait to get back to editing when I have the opportunity to do them. I promise to deliver them all
Touhou_Greek

Miyu wrote:

Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you all that lately I've come down with a serious sickness, I had a very high fever and now i'm fighting with a very horrible throat pain. I'm resting and been attempting to do some requests here and there as much as I can but due to my laptop being kind of..unwilling to coop with me so I cannot work on the requests properly until I move back to Estonia or get a new one from here. I apologize for not being able to deliver the requests. I can't wait to get back to editing when I have the opportunity to do them. I promise to deliver them all

Hope you get better soon! :cry:
Virtue-

Miyu wrote:

Get well soon miyu-chan :3 take a lot of rest
nki

Miyu wrote:

Please don't rush, we can all wait ~

Get well soon, you and your laptop~
Virtue-
i cancel my request
Exaria-sama

Miyu wrote:

get well soon, i will wait :D
Zokuva
i hope you'll get well soon ;)
canceled my request, but maybe i'll request when you recover
-Atri-
Oh well, canceled my request
CORPUS CHRISTI
I cancel my request.
Ner0
i cancel my request, maybe when youre more available till next ime ^v^
Exaria-sama
umm, maybe i will cancel my request, i'll request again if you get better xD
Topic Starter
Miyu
yes i will work on all of the requests after 6th of July because that's when i am going back to Estonia and i have a working desktop there,where i can do anything,since my home-country laptop is literally garbage, i am really sorry for all this delay and inconvenience but i am not able to do much while in Portugal. so thank u who is patient enough.

✿ -Kon-
✿ Lunavista
✿ Chibi Maruko

✿ lEdelWeiss

✿ AAnotherAA

✿ Monoketsu

✿ Touhou_Greek

✿ Zuqoo

✿ natsukagami

✿ Valskiel

✿ deadbeat

✿ Check previous pages in case you haven't picked up your request yet ✿
nki

Miyu wrote:

yes i will work on all of the requests after 6th of July because that's when i am going back to Estonia and i have a working desktop there,where i can do anything,since my home-country laptop is literally garbage, i am really sorry for all this delay and inconvenience but i am not able to do much while in Portugal. so thank u who is patient enough.

✿ -Kon-
✿ Lunavista
✿ Chibi Maruko

✿ lEdelWeiss

✿ AAnotherAA

✿ Monoketsu

✿ Touhou_Greek

✿ Zuqoo

✿ natsukagam

✿ Valskiel

✿ deadbeat

✿ Check previous pages in case you haven't picked up your request yet ✿
Glad to see you are working on requests (soon) again! I'm still patiently waiting :)

p/s: You still got my name wrong :p
Topic Starter
Miyu
Alright guys i will start working on the list soon i am somehow quite settled in already and thank u so much for being patient :) !
Touhou_Greek

Miyu wrote:

Alright guys i will start working on the list soon i am somehow quite settled in already and thank u so much for being patient :) !
Your welcome, but we should thank you for STILL trying to get this done even with what happened before! :)
nki

Miyu wrote:

Finally ~ Do your best, Miyu-chan!