forum

✿ Miyu's GFX ✿

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyan-Zapo
hi miyu :3,

hope i didn't overread somewhere in the previous pages that you dont accept more requests o:

▲ Userpage
Image Source: http://puu.sh/b0teP/c80d395583.jpg
Text content: Nyan-Zapo's Userpage
Dimensions: 620x190
Detailed work
Borders/Coloring: If you see it fit (probably not)
Addons: No

Thank you in advance for accepting my request and keep up the awesome work! :3

~Zapo
Anadyomene
I'll cancel my request, that is unless you've finished it. I wouldn't want to put more weight on your shoulders, it's unfortunate that you're leaving but it's for the better.

Good luck with wherever life may take you miyu! :D
Sochi_old
Hello Miyu-chan! >3<

▲ Couple Ava
Image Source: Image here
Text Content: Sochi (left one) / Nae (right one). You can choose color :3
BG: Can you render it?~~
Dimensions: 128x128
Borders/Coloring: No.
Addons: Can you use a cute and fluffly text font?

Sorry for typo, I'm a moron.
-Annie
~~
Topic Starter
Miyu
Okay enough for now i have about 30 requests to complete and i dont even know if those are double requested
closed until i finish this list.
ikzune
deleted ._.
Senritsu
daaammnn that long list thoo oAo
and @laishiou : Miyu isn't accepting any request atm so pls don't req here lols

Edit : passing by, saw Favorite doubled his/her (?) request on meii's thread too. lols
ikzune
opps >.<
Sochi_old
Miyu-chan! Oh gosh, I hope you haven't been doing my request. I made a typo! T^T I was talking to my friend while doing the request, so I put his name in place of the correct name. FML i totally lost focus lol. I'll fix it editing my req ;;
Soulclenz
o/
Topic Starter
Miyu
Senritsu Oh wow thanks for letting me know ! i will remove the person ASAP ><
Sochi: No i didnt do it yet c; just edit your form <3
-glomps Soulclenz- <3 hello uuuu <3
Kaona
Take your time <3 The important thing is to not let yourself get stressed out or feel pressured.
Topic Starter
Miyu
Announcement
Yea its Miyu do you still remember me? so yea ~
I am back and hopefully am finally feeling a bit better since i have been sick this past week
i will probably close my thread and why? i simple because lost the will to work for this website/community because of to much reasons
sadly which i wished it didn't existed to begin with but i just can't co-op with it anymore
i am trying not leave but i can't just bother myself to put effort and a lot of work for some people and plus nowadays there is overly thousands of threads in existence that pretty much can cover up for me and i can't just force myself to work here without any enjoyment
i will be editing this list and then decide once for all whether i close this thread or not even tho i did put a lot of effort and time into it for the past two years but i can't just bother anymore with the much bs and drama thats has been around my thread and so on. And so if i do i will be quitting osu! for once and all even tho it will be hard to not look back.thanks for everything to the people who supported me and still today enjoy my works and also feel free to cancel your request if you're tired of waiting i really don't mind its your choice after all
if you have any opinion about my idea or either wish to talk to me go on ahead id love to hear some requesters feedback since i barely do nowadays
Trompo
Do what you must but i will sadly miss you, Miyu. ♥ :(
ALTKID
Do what you want Miyu, and don't force yourself too much into this thread ): ♥
I will miss your edits ♥
Kaona
If I'm honest, I've noticed you've lost your passion and willingness to create edits for members of the community.

I don't blame you - it's easy to feel unappreciated when people request on your and others threads, don't use your edits and are unappreciative of the edits you've spent time and effort in making for them. Also, there's not really much point in continuing with your edits if you don't receive any enjoyment out of it.

Please know though, that I have supported you and this thread since day one and I will 100% support you in whatever decision you make in whether you decide to close the thread or continue. You have many supporters and fans of your thread who wholeheartedly appreciate the work you do for others.

I will not be cancelling my request but if you don't want to work on it then that is perfectly fine.

Whether this thread stays open or is closed, I hope we'll remain friends <3 I'm always available on Skype if you ever want to talk, Catie.
Lunavista
Ahh Miyu, it's such a shame. I remember when it first opened, and I requested, teehee~
I'm happy if you are happy though - please don't force yourself to stay here if you don't want to. I'm wishing you only the best in the future <3 And I apologize for all the bs and drama, too. Sorry you had to go through that.
Just take care, thank you for all your hard work and fun here.!
ERA arccat
:( So sad Miyu. I cannot feel your edits now. Even though I'm a new guy here. :(
Senritsu
That's a shame, but yea. I can feel that you're not enjoying editing for us, the members, anymore. I'm a graphic designer too, even i'm a noobs, but i can feel why you lost your enjoyness and passion. Sometimes people are being jerk honestly, and iktf. And then some ppl will just waste the works, or make drama, or doesn't read rules. Bearing it once or twice, yes, is ok, but then.. _(:3 tbh i also feel the same, feeling lazier time to time orz

I appreciate all of your decision, and will always support you whatever you do. Just enjoy it, and don't supress yourself. I remember you supporting me when i told you i probably going to make a thread, and now let me support any decision you will made. >3<

Good luck; have fun, for anything you do, or choose, or whatever. <3
Topic Starter
Miyu
Hello guys i am back here and thank you so much for your sweet kind words i know it has been a long road for me as well and i just simple grew tired of to many things that happened to me meanwhile i was editing since i started this very exact thread i really cannot just decide into closing my thread,as i mentioned i added a lot of work and effort into it and sadly i just don't want to see it go like that..i was surprised how you guys were so nice towards me and understood my point of view .. i really do not want to close my thread but in the other hand i can't put my whole time into it either so i somehow decided to just keep it up but with a few new rules going on..well actually one or two i am just missing a lot of things while i am constantly busy and have to give my spare time into the thread .. uhm so far i have thought of adding a slot rule option as in i will accept over max 5 requests and finish them and then i will re open the slots and allow another 5 requests to be made,id like to hear your opinion about it and if its okay i will gladly keep my thread open and somehow not be so overly harmed with requests while i have a lot of pending things to do in the background plus i will be canceling my pending request list so i can start new and fresh,feel free to request from someone else if you wish and i would totally understand that but i just need to start clean and in a organized way, i hope my alternative plan does not makes it complicated to any of you but i am willing to keep my thread open for you guys but i need a back up fix for it

Also yesterday i got a really nice pm from someone and i really want to give this person the credit for also being quite nice to me Nikola
Nyan-Zapo
Sounds reasonable and since you are currently really busy 5 slots is totally fine (you can always increase/decrease them if necessary :o)
Canceling all previous requests sounds a bit harsh, especially for people already waiting ~1 month but if it helps you getting a new start here it should be alright with everyone

Hope you will sort your life out soon and have some fun :3
Topic Starter
Miyu
Well yes i have over 20 requests which i can't really finish any soon i'm just wondering if that's okay with everyone else (obvs its not i am expecting for that but im trying to firgure out a way/plan for my thread solution) so i can keep on going either ways i will just close my thread,Plus people can just re-request?i'm not trying to be harsh on anyone because i'm being harsh on myself to begin with just by trying to keep my thread open at the very possible way, its not either like i'm doing this on purpose i also need time for myself time for my pending stuff i also have besides this thread and work on other projects so its all up to you guys.

i am also going to quote meiikyuu's post because it somehow it applies to me aswell i am also working in other things outside of this osu! thread, anyways i am just a human not a robot and as everyone else i am doing this for free and from my own spare time for the past 2 years.

meiikyuu wrote:

I been getting so many in-game and forum pms so if i don't have time to do it right away, overall its up to you how long you are willing to wait; you judge when is the better time to post your request based on my workload. Back in high school when I first opened up this graphic request forum, I had like all the time (I drove myself to finish every request within 24 hours at the time the request was posted, and it went completely fine~). there has obviously been a lot more things going on in life, and i always feel sad that i can't fulfill everyone's requests like i used to in the past. i am now using my skills as a graphic designer in the real world now so i have to concentrate on that job as well. For these requests, i am only one human and just going at a pace that doesn't kill me. and It's natural to be impatient, I do it too. but for this just try to remember that i'm doing this for free and from my own spare time. this goes for all the others that have graphic forums too. ty for reading this thing, just friendly reminder, sorry and thank you so much for understanding.
Topic Starter
Miyu
Wow sup guys it has been a while! I actually feel like editing here again hah
welp even tho i wonder if majority of you remember me or not Q.Q ohuhhh feel free to request from me.
i am allowing 3-4 requests today :3 since im starting to get used to the whole thread again ;_;

Either ways since there is so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany gfx threads ohlols it has been...actually to long maybe i could re-think of reworking my whole thread and so on,if ofc theres any audience left Q.Q
-[Jess]-
welcome back!!your work is nice !!
▲ Signature
Image Source: here
Text Content: GFX Thread | Steam | Ask.fm
Dimensions: 654x152
Detailed/Simplistic work: Detailed
Borders/Coloring: no
Addons: make it cute
Flanster
Good to see you back in here :P
Topic Starter
Miyu

Flanster wrote:

Good to see you back in here :P
Holymoly thanks flanchu <3
Hiryuu_old
Le bump for le mam
Topic Starter
Miyu
updated!
NatsukoHonda
Welcome back. :P
Hiryuu_old
\o/ *cheering* Back in action babe <3
Mosti07
Good to See you again :D
Topic Starter
Miyu

NatsukoHonda wrote:

Welcome back. :P
Sankyuuuu

Hiryuu wrote:

\o/ *cheering* Back in action babe <3
Yea i can see you peeking into the screen :c

Mosti07 wrote:

Good to See you again :D
Sup Mosti! feel free to request anything <3 good to see you here too!

OK back to editing omg. sorry guys q.q
Aomi
hiiii bb!
welcome back!!
i missed you ;w; ♥

▲ Signature
Image Source: ~
Text Content: Will you cut me down?
Dimensions: 520 x 120
Detailed/Simplistic work: Detailed (I'm confused about this because you said remove the one you don't want and I don't want detailed so-- Am I doing it right?)
Borders/Coloring: Simple black border will do
Addons: Can I get a version without text?
Also, also, can you make another version with random text of your liking? :33
And, do whatever you want with it~
cursedesire
hii people havent forgot about you, you deserve any fans in osu! i love your works!
can i request? i did my first request long time ago but few days later you closed :(

Image Source: http://puu.sh/oU2tA/161c21dd48.jpg
Text Content: Choi (im gonna buy name player change soon, and im choosing this one!, so can you use this? thanks!!)
BG: yes
Dimensions: 128x128
Borders/Coloring: yes
Addons: //
Note: 1 with text 1 without please!

Userpage
Image Source: http://puu.sh/oU2sf/0a019f65ae.jpg
Text content: Choi's Userpage
Dimensions: your choice? np
Detailed/simplistic: kind of both?
Borders/Coloring: yes rounded border
Addons: gif text?? i dont know the picture is simple but i love it for this! and the color are great you can do great combo effect on here! and i will love everything, i like sparkly things :)

Signature
Image Source: http://puu.sh/oU2bg/c864676299.png
Text Content: Choi
Dimensions: 520x120
Detailed
Borders/Coloring:: yes normal border
Addons: like a snowy grey, sad thing? i dont know, just put your fantasy on it but lightly and calm

sorry for many things but miyu is back xD! and i want a set
Topic Starter
Miyu
Amg yasss QuQ im adding you both to the list <3!
AOMII <3 -hugs- and @ Cursedesire,i shall get your request now,sorry for the past ><
Perfection
OMG MIYU!!!!
WELCOME BACK !! ♥(´∀`)♡
MISSED YA ;_;
Topic Starter
Miyu
updatedd
Aomi
hey thaaanks i love it <3
can you maybe cut down on the sharpness though?
sorry in advance and thank you again ily ♥
Topic Starter
Miyu

Aomi wrote:

hey thaaanks i love it <3
can you maybe cut down on the sharpness though?
sorry in advance and thank you again ily ♥
i didn't added any sharpness to it actually ouo lols more likely some exposure i will upload without exposure then o: check it out
Aomi
yeah, that. o:
also i think you just made it lighter now which wasn't really what i was going for ;;
i meant the white edges around the eyebrows and his eyes, idk what's up with that because i'm sure it isn't in the original??
sorry to bother you ; - ;
show more