Community Forum

✿ Miyu's GFX ✿

posted
Total Posts
4,594
show more
kicron

Miyu wrote:

・ COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR

Hello ~ !


Mosti07
Sleep
[RO]
Nyan-Zapo
Philantropist
Aphrael
Otamegartist
Userpage:

^ advice you to look for a better quality image because this..is just bad

Hyoude-
kicron
-3- time to work
Thanks miyu!I rly like it :)
mashedpopoto
Thanks! :)
GugUCorn
First!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : TaMul/Welcome to TaMul's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Second!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : A r c a/Welcome to A r c a's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Thanks! :)
p.s.can you give me .psd file with avarter and Userpage?(I want to know making some effect! xD)
Hyoude-
:P

Miyu wrote:

・ COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR

Hello ~ !


Mosti07
Sleep
[RO]
Nyan-Zapo
Philantropist
Aphrael
Otamegartist
Userpage:

^ advice you to look for a better quality image because this..is just bad

Hyoude-
kicron
-3- time to work
Hoh so faster :o Thanks :D
Raiken-

Miyu wrote:

・ COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR

Hello ~ !


Mosti07
Sleep
[RO]
Nyan-Zapo
Philantropist
Aphrael
Otamegartist
Userpage:

^ advice you to look for a better quality image because this..is just bad

Hyoude-
kicron
-3- time to work
It looks good. Also I'll go check a good pic for the userpage. Thank you again.

found it : http://s3.zerochan.net/Kuroko.no.Basket.600.1164697.jpg
change the bg will be good.
Topic Starter
Miyu

TaMul wrote:

First!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : TaMul/Welcome to TaMul's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Second!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : A r c a/Welcome to A r c a's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Thanks! :)
p.s.can you give me .psd file with avarter and Userpage?(I want to know making some effect! xD)
No im not sharing my PSD's for obvious reasons.
and also these are not my forms,if you want my edits at least read my rules and use the forms i made myself over an year ago,not someone elses form
Raiken-

Miyu wrote:

TaMul wrote:

First!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : TaMul/Welcome to TaMul's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Second!
  1. Type : Avatar/ Userpage Banner
  2. size :128x128 / 623x216
  3. text : A r c a/Welcome to A r c a's Page!!
  4. Link :
  5. Style : up to you please! ;)


Thanks! :)
p.s.can you give me .psd file with avarter and Userpage?(I want to know making some effect! xD)
No im not sharing my PSD's for obvious reasons.
also I do NOT allow people to edit my works after they are edited
and also these are not my forms,if you want my edits at least read my rules and use the forms i made myself over an year ago,not someone elses form
And mine? I gave you a new pic for my userpage, aye.
Topic Starter
Miyu
Can you wait..?i just got here..im replying..to what its needed
Can you guys please stop quoting everything,that would be great.


SoG Tava: im sorry but that picture is already edited by someone else.
Raiken-
No, I was just asking. I wonder if you remember that you asked me to find another pic instead of re-requesting an userpage.
Sapphiire

Miyu wrote:

Can you wait..?i just got here..im replying..to what its needed
Can you guys please stop quoting everything,that would be great.


SoG Tava: im sorry but that picture is already edited by someone else.
ow damn :/ this one then http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/321/d/a/stray_dog___livide_by_vanrah-d6um4yp.jpg
GugUCorn
• Avatar
Image Link: http://puu.sh/54I7W.jpg
Text: TaMul
Background: No(Transparent plz)
Extra/Any effect:Up to you. just make it awesome!


• Userpage Signature
Image: http://puu.sh/54I7W.jpg
Text/Phrases: welcome to my page!
Size: width : 623 height : up to you!
theme/colors you would like: hmm..up to you!
Border type: Round border

--------
• Avatar
Image Link: http://puu.sh/54GRH.jpg
Text: TaMul
Background: No(Transparent plz)
Extra/Any effect:Up to you. just make it awesome!

• Userpage Signature
Image: http://puu.sh/54GRH.jpg
Text/Phrases: welcome to my page!
Size: width : 623 height : up to you!
theme/colors you would like: hmm..up to you!
Border type: Round border

-----------
fixed as your form. ;)
Topic Starter
Miyu
・ COMPLETED REQUESTS FOR

Hello ~ !


Otamegartist
Link is broken..please re edit your request instead of making a new post thank you
SoG Tava
AllRiseSilver
Azure Dust
ProAkira
Oliverjia
Lally
Poop
Okaaay..
[RO]
Thanks Miyuu o/
I love it :D
Lally
Hiiii Miyu sama <3

• Couple avatar
Image Link: http://konachan.net/post/show/136016/2g ... catgirl-mi
Text: Yes ; YERTI and Lally
Background: Yes
Extra/Any effect: moe moe o3o
Note: for the left one the text is YERTI and for the right one is Lally

sankiu :3
Poop
• Couple avatar
Image Link: http://puu.sh/5mpZp.jpg
Text: Yes for left one put "Fake" and right for "Poop"
Background: no
Extra/Any effect:whatever looks good


• Couple avatar
Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/5f1Kjar.jpg
Text: Yes for left one put "Poop" and right for "Fake"
Background: no
Extra/Any effect: whatever looks good

pls & ty
Nub1
Edit : Trashed request, I feel bad to u Miyu :<
-NoTitle-
Hy Miyu... Can you make an signature for me...? :D

• Signature
Image: http://puu.sh/5mZVN.jpg
Text/Phrase: Reminds me of "The Star"
Size: 640x150
theme/colors you would like: Maybe blue, just like the picture :D
Border type: Border
Extra: Can you make the signature very cool, just like a sparkle or something like that. And can you add the words "Hoshikawa Seira" on the picture?

Thank's Before
And thanks for the avatar and signature before. It's Really nice. :D
I really liked your graphic Miyu, :D
[ Kenzaryuuki ]
Hi Miyu, can you help me with these?

• Userpage Signature
Image: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/dakaroth/images/30760976/title/anime-girl-photo
Text/Phrases: Welcome to My Userpage
Size: Up to you (I want it fits perfectly xP)
theme/colors you would like: Light Blue
Border type: No
Extra: Make an awesome background please.

• Signature
Image: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Elsword-Infinity-Sword-avatar-v6-369396069
Text/Phrase: Hidden Addict
Size: Up to you/normal size
theme/colors you would like: Red
Border type: No
Extra: Make an interesting background please, like abstract lines or something glowing.

Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Miyu
Ehm..easy please ^_^..
Kyon97
nice work miyu :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply