forum

My Introduction :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ralpha603
Peppy has stolen the cylinder of time and has stretched it across the multiverse causing chaos throughout reality. You, our hero, our only hope to stop this march of terror is to travel through the cylinder and defeat the circle goons that block your path. Go forth, hero, and save us all.

Hello There :)

I've been playing Osu! for a while now and I want to become cool so I decided to try to be active in the forums!
Why care about losing an Fc to a random face itch when you have friends ;)

I started playing Osu! November 2017 and have been off and on ever since. My love for the game started after watching Beasttroll's Big Black video for a random recommendation in my youtube. ( )ou know what video I'm talking about) Curious about the nature of the game I decided to wholeheartedly search up "osu" in my trustworthy search engine Google only to see that I was looking for... Ohio State University? "Hmm this isn't right," I thought. After a bit more confusion I finally stumbled open the Osu!.ppy site where I downloaded it from there.

Me IRL

I am a 15-year-old gamer and aspiring IT pro I play a small selection of games, consisting of Osu!, Minecraft, and League of Legends.

I've just been told that I should include an interesting fact about myself so here's a pretty cool one.
I am aphanitic meaning that I cannot create or visualize images in my head. While the majority of people can Imagine and see an apple if the imagine it, for me, it's like staring into a black void. As this isn't something people talk about often, people often go many years before realizing they are aphantic :). You may have it and not even know!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and feel free to ask me any questions in the comments :)
Goodbye!