forum

ONE OK ROCK - Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
Easy
  1. 00:59:694 (2,2) - Shouldn't both of these objects be stacked together? To be honest, since they are overlapping each others, I think it can be a good this to fix. Also, another reason, the spacing is not consistent with the second note I have pointed. So basically, stacking with the other and moving the next objects near this one will make a better spacing.
  2. 01:07:905 (1) - Since this slider is almost blanketed and the previous slider is making a blanket with both circles (2), you should try to make a better blanket in here.
  3. 01:26:536 (2) - You should consider adding a clap here, since this combo has only one object placed on an upbeat, it would be better if it wasn't skipped, because, if you do, it will be very empty.
  4. 03:33:134 - I don't understand why there's a clap in here. You should mostly delete it since there's already a clap on the next circle.
  5. 03:54:923 (2) - WA, WA, WA, WHAT IS THIS LOOOL. Why is this circle placed there? I thought it was my own mistake but, the map is updated. Actually, move it somewhere else which will make a better spacing.
Moway's Hard
  1. 00:24:010 (5) - Consider adding a clap to the beginning of this slider, to keep the consistency with your next, and previous hitsounds on the upbeats.
  2. 01:03:168 - You should do the same thing like suggested you on the previous suggestion but, why is there a whistle here and another whistle on the next object? It sounds a bit messy since it doesn't follow anything. I highly suggest you to delete the whistle, and to add a clap in order to keep your previous consistency.
  3. 03:14:221 (1,1) - I personally think the slider is very, but very close from the end of the previous spinner. The player doesn't even have a 1/2 of break between them. You should actually think of moving the end of the spinner to 03:16:273 - , it's going to be better if it ends on a red tick since the next objects started on a red tick.
Basically nothing wrong to say on this difficulty =v=b

Insane
  1. 01:07:431 (2) - The spacing looks awful here, I would like you to move it a bit, so it will make a better spacing consistency with the previous and next objects.
  2. 02:14:536 (2) - I suggest you to stack the end of this slider with the beginning of the previous. Right now, it looks pretty odd and I guess it would be better to make it stacked instead.
  3. 03:35:818 (4,1) - You should basically do what I have suggested you on the previous point, it's going to look way more better than it is currently.
owo
Topic Starter
Kuria

Gabe wrote:

Easy
  1. 00:59:694 (2,2) - Shouldn't both of these objects be stacked together? To be honest, since they are overlapping each others, I think it can be a good this to fix. Also, another reason, the spacing is not consistent with the second note I have pointed. So basically, stacking with the other and moving the next objects near this one will make a better spacing. alright, stacked them this time
  2. 01:07:905 (1) - Since this slider is almost blanketed and the previous slider is making a blanket with both circles (2), you should try to make a better blanket in here.actually im trying to make it blanked already, seems not polished enough xD
  3. 01:26:536 (2) - You should consider adding a clap here, since this combo has only one object placed on an upbeat, it would be better if it wasn't skipped, because, if you do, it will be very empty.yeah
  4. 03:33:134 - I don't understand why there's a clap in here. You should mostly delete it since there's already a clap on the next circle.removed
  5. 03:54:923 (2) - WA, WA, WA, WHAT IS THIS LOOOL. Why is this circle placed there? I thought it was my own mistake but, the map is updated. Actually, move it somewhere else which will make a better spacing.the editor hating me as always, fix'd XD
Moway's Hard
  1. 00:24:010 (5) - Consider adding a clap to the beginning of this slider, to keep the consistency with your next, and previous hitsounds on the upbeats.added
  2. 01:03:168 - You should do the same thing like suggested you on the previous suggestion but, why is there a whistle here and another whistle on the next object? It sounds a bit messy since it doesn't follow anything. I highly suggest you to delete the whistle, and to add a clap in order to keep your previous consistency.added
  3. 03:14:221 (1,1) - I personally think the slider is very, but very close from the end of the previous spinner. The player doesn't even have a 1/2 of break between them. You should actually think of moving the end of the spinner to 03:16:273 - , it's going to be better if it ends on a red tick since the next objects started on a red tick.yeah i'm agree with this
Basically nothing wrong to say on this difficulty =v=b

Insane
[list][*]01:07:431 (2) - The spacing looks awful here, I would like you to move it a bit, so it will make a better spacing consistency with the previous and next objects.blame the editor, fix'd xD
[*]02:14:536 (2) - I suggest you to stack the end of this slider with the beginning of the previous. Right now, it looks pretty odd and I guess it would be better to make it stacked instead.fix'd
[*]03:35:818 (4,1) - You should basically do what I have suggested you on the previous point, it's going to look way more better than it is currently.[fix'd too/list]

owo
thanks gabe-nyan owo/
Aurele
This is my own judgment!
Got nothing to say!
Topic Starter
Kuria
This is my own answer!
thaaaanks!
Konei
Hue, Gabe.
Topic Starter
Kuria
popped because i need to

Aurele
Rebubbled.
Makar
Okay so I checked through this map and it's all perfect to me, besides the following unrankable issues that prevent me from ranking:

You need the follow skin elements to complete skin sets:
spinner-circle.png
spinner-metre.png
SliderBorder colour
approachcircle.png

The BG alignment int he standard diffs are also wrong. Change this in Events (in .osu file)
0,0,"bg2.jpg",1,1
to
0,0,"bg2.jpg",0,0

damn it why cant I ever rank a map there is always something wrong fuuuuuu
Topic Starter
Kuria

Makar wrote:

Okay so I checked through this map and it's all perfect to me, besides the following unrankable issues that prevent me from ranking:

You need the follow skin elements to complete skin sets:
spinner-circle.png
spinner-metre.png
SliderBorder colour
approachcircle.png

removed the element for spinner instead, because i'm planning to use default spinner for this since the default spinner is somewhat more attractive than my custom one, and i still cant make the custom spinner with the same style as the new default

add sliderborder

The BG alignment int he standard diffs are also wrong. Change this in Events (in .osu file)
0,0,"bg2.jpg",1,1
to
0,0,"bg2.jpg",0,0

done

damn it why cant I ever rank a map there is always something wrong fuuuuuu
Faust
Eh.

Try inputting 190.04 BPM. Offset remains the same.

Afterwhich, input these uninherited timing sections.

BPM: 188.04 Offset: 204,125
BPM: 85.50 Offset: 207,315
BPM: 190.04 Offset: 208,718
Topic Starter
Kuria
adjusted the timings, thanks faust^_^/

adding the approachcircle too b4 i forgot
Faust
You put in 85.80 BPM instead of 85.50.

And you didn't remove that uninherited timing point of 190.00 BPM at 208,713

Please, double-check.
Topic Starter
Kuria
aaah sorry my bad, seems like i'm a bit not put it thoroughly before >_<

fix'd again
qoot8123
i have already adjusted notes on my diffs~
muzu~http://puu.sh/2IBBe.osu
oni~http://puu.sh/2IBBp.osu
Megaparadox
8-)
Makar
All good now, rebubbled!

I checked this video many times and it should not be corrupted derp
Topic Starter
Kuria
thanks again makar ^_^/
Nyquill
I quadruple checked the video this time.

Seriously.

If it still breaks I'm going to cry.

Ranked! ~
Topic Starter
Kuria

lol you two again XD

thanks so much!! finally my longest pending maps get it's time T_T/
scanter
:O pro Kuria ヾ(*>﹏<)ノ゙
Kamina
tenggen toppa!
Faust
Congratulations.
Loooctav
Congratz~
Darksonic

scanter wrote:

:O pro Kuria ヾ(*>﹏<)ノ゙
Makar
grats~
THS
congratz kuria owo
BrokenArrow
Well done.
Topic Starter
Kuria
oh crap, i was make a low-voted map
i guess i must improve my skill more next time xD

thanks again for everyone^_^/
Makar
eh ratings don't really mean much until around 200 votes on a normal map (not troll song/style/etc) imo
scanter
maybe, it will be better xD example, my first map lol
Topic Starter
Kuria
yeah, but still, the result is kinda unexpected to me xD
must be because i'm did it wrong or the world is wrong itself www
Young Link 4
Gratz to ranking. I really like your mapping style. It's always fun to play your insanes. Keep up the good work.
Xierra
Kuria does it again. :D
Selamat untuk ranking nya yo :3
Konei
Love dat song, gratz~
Mizzii
ahww ~ I love it !
Congratz!
alacat
;) :arrow: :oops:
OzzyOzrock
download won't seem to work even after 4 tries of both video and no video. problem still unknown but uhh
Skyzo
Really good map *-*
But I don't understand why this skin :c
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Great Work ! :D

Congratz ! :)
zquiller
One of my favorite Beatmaps.
I've looked up your other Beatmaps 2, Kuria, and they are really good, that's atleast what I think :D