13.33%
HDHR
35.56%
HDDT
51.11%
Total votes: 45
Topic Starter
-Polyrem-
Ive recently been trying to farm hddt maps and i can't even read ar>8.5.
Should I go back to playing HD or should I try learning HR or should I continue DT
burakku
Nomod?
Topic Starter
-Polyrem-

burakku wrote:

Nomod?
bruh lmao
Esutarosa
It’s better to continue playing HDDT, but if it’s straight so tight, either start small, or you can start with HDHR
SubstancePlayer
Play nomod if you genuinely want to improve, playing HDDT and farming won't make you a better player at all. If you really like going fast in general then I suggest dropping HD and playing a ton of DT on older style maps. A good way to find difficult DT maps to play are ones that don't have the entire leaderboard filled out with HDDT or HDHRDT plays. DT without hd is essentially just fast nomod, so that's why it works the same for increasing your reading speed and proficiency with higher ARs in general.

TLDR~ play nomod and farm less, if you're addicted to speed then go with DT on non farm maps pls.
Topic Starter
-Polyrem-

iN reg wrote:

Play nomod if you genuinely want to improve, playing HDDT and farming won't make you a better player at all. If you really like going fast in general then I suggest dropping HD and playing a ton of DT on older style maps. A good way to find difficult DT maps to play are ones that don't have the entire leaderboard filled out with HDDT or HDHRDT plays. DT without hd is essentially just fast nomod, so that's why it works the same for increasing your reading speed and proficiency with higher ARs in general.

TLDR~ play nomod and farm less, if you're addicted to speed then go with DT on non farm maps pls.
Ive only farmed lol and ive never actually practiced
SubstancePlayer
Well I suggest branching out from farm, it makes the game a lot more interesting and you come to find out about a bunch of different styles of play. Only farming really limits the way you can experience and actually enjoy the game since farming is the exact same map over and over and over (repeat)
Yukizie
HDHR