forum

DEAR MOUSE PLAYER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PalPal
How long does it take for you to FC a 5* map for the first time?
Just curious...
Juuuuuuuuul
More than 1000 hours playtime.
mulraf
hm... hard to say. i think it was something around 800 - 1000 hours maybe. but since then the star rating has been made a bit easier. i think the 5* back then would now be around 5.2 - 5.3*. also there were less farm options and when i first started there was no pp system but score ranking so i didn't even try to improve.
i would say right now i'd probably make it in around 500 hours or so.
DeletedUser_4050493
in my 1st year I'm switching between Mouse & Tablet, but I alrdy FCed 5* by that time (I still prefer to play with mouse tho) though my acc is still bad at that time (rarely hit 99% acc even in 4*)
[AlphaCentauri]
Took me nearly four months to FC my first 5* map, then again it was Natsuzora Yell so uhhh
Kayy
like maybe 200 hours of play time, idk tho too long ago.
Molly Sandera
115 hours, still haven't fc'd a four star yet.... then again i use this mouse in high sens (https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/98226572468690944-694955264356384838-IMG_20200401_210340.jpg) [the mouse looks big in pic but it's actually small]
with a membrane keyboard while almost full alternating without previous experience with mouse based games or rhythm games(at least not significantly), so there's that.
Lidiloth
I almost FCed a 5* map and i played for 110 hours
YamichanKawaii
Maybe 250 hours?
haha i rolypoly
never.
Saen
~5 months
Forgotten the map but i bet its some dirty 30 seconds map
Zozimoto
probably around 230 hours

equipment doesn't matter unless you're used to it