forum

Detach M-Style - 300

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 27, 2009 at 8:33:36 PM

Artist: Detach M-Style
Title: 300
Tags: 300 Detach
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6719kb
Play Time: 02:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. 140 (1.47 stars, 134 notes)
  2. 200 (2.9 stars, 232 notes)
  3. 250 (4.83 stars, 659 notes)
  4. 300 (4.44 stars, 972 notes)
Download: Detach M-Style - 300
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first storyboarded beatmap.

Note: The [300] difficulty is INSANE at the ending, due to the fact that it uses 300 BPM 1/4 beats. I would make this difficulty easier, but then it wouldn't be as INSANE as it is now.

EDIT: Fixed the tags. (Couple of those tags weren't needed)

EDIT2: Spiced up the creativity on [140] and [200]

EDIT3: Did what K-S-O mentioned (for those that don't bother to look at the other posts, [140] has a bit more variety, [200] same thing, [300] has an easier part at 2:10:512, and every difficulty has a break somewhere in the beatmap (not all at the same spot, so dont think it's gonna be THAT easy to predict when the break is going to be at)).

EDIT4: Tags fixed. (Lawl, "breakless" screws up what the beatmap actually has, since there ARE breaks in this beatmap, now)

EDIT5: Made [300] a bit more possible at the end (no more huge space streams)

EDIT6: Added some variety in [200]. No more endless 1/1 beat streams at the beginning!

EDIT7: ^, except with [140]. No more 2/1 beat streams at the beginning!

EDIT8: Added [250].

EDIT9: Bump.

EDIT10: Final bump.
K-S-O
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LimeGreenTeknii
I'll work on a difficulty as soon as possible!
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

K-S-O wrote:

140:
I would like to see more pattern varieties than just hitting strings of 1's and 2's. Could use a break somewhere in the middle.

200:
Again, more pattern varieties.

300:
This is more like it except:
2:10:512: This combo is rather difficult to follow.
2:13:726: You were not kidding about the insanity!
Could use a break somewhere in the middle.

So for the 140 and 200, the kind of pattern varieties I would like to see are similar to what you did in 300, only a lot more toned down.
Done.

Kidwii wrote:

I'll work on a difficulty as soon as possible!
Don't make it too easy/hard!
K-S-O
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Beatmap updated. Check first post for more info.
LimeGreenTeknii
Vash, I just started working on that extra difficulty right as you upload your own version of it.
Topic Starter
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You actually started working on it on the 3rd of this month? :? I didn't even notice you were working on it until just now.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.