forum

Mouse in both hand [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
ziin
I already use 2 mice. I'd love to have multiple inputs but that's what osu!stream is for.
kriers

nrii wrote:

mouse one
mouse 2

legit mouse-only player

desk is dusty as fuck
blissfulyoshi
(Assuming I am reading this right) When you tell me how many people want to do 2 high BPM streams simultaneously, I might think about this. (I will look forward to do left-right click streams on both hands) Until then, I agree with theowest.

osu!stream was made for tablets. There are no super high BPM streams, so it has none of those issues.

If you wanted to have 2 separate mouse cursors, then that would unfair for certain type of jumps, but I guess it is not a big deal at this point.
Yarissa
I actually think this would be fairly innovative and really fun to try. However I don't think the game mode itself would have a big enough fanbase to actually bother implementing ingame. Plus, not everyone has two mice.
jemhuntr

kriers wrote:

nrii wrote:

mouse one
mouse 2

legit mouse-only player

desk is dusty as fuck
holy crap mouse only player XD
Azure_Kite
http://pluralinput.com/

BAM. Personally, I think this would be quite gimmicky, but hey.
Topic Starter
KuuuGR
here is my gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-biMg9 ... e=youtu.be
Left hand is red cursor, Right is blue.
view of hands:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3FUS81 ... e=youtu.be
I have no tool to merge this two

Azure_Kite, plural imput is not working in my computer. I has vista 32. Besides I'm not to wrote post "how to fake osu!?"
And I wrote about software I'm using till it's no osu! option.
Lybydose
You know what would be even cooler? osu!standard + mania. You use your mouse to click notes with your dominant hand while hitting 4K or 5K mania scrolling notes with your other hand.
Agka

Lybydose wrote:

You know what would be even cooler? osu!standard + mania. You use your mouse to click notes with your dominant hand while hitting 4K or 5K mania scrolling notes with your other hand.
i actually like this idea
Azure_Kite
Remix mode where generic record skip sound occurs when you shake the mouse left and right in time with the notes in osu!Mania.

It could totally be osu!Mania x.2 mode.
XPJ38
Really guys? Really? Oh come on.

No support at all.

1) osu! is already hard enough with one mouse,
2) We have enough game modes (four!) to entertain us for a moment, and
3) Some people definitely can't stream with their mouse (me included), because of the way they hold their mouse for example, so this game mode would be very troublesome for them. I know, "it's only a matter of practice" you would say, but this would be VERY frustating for us to see that this would favour mouse-only people and discriminate mouse+kb players.

...and 4) I don't want to buy another expensive Razer mouse + mousepad, really. Mouse that besides will only serve for this particular mode, how convenient.

This idea is pure madness and coming out without any thinking at all.
theowest
Finally someone who can think properly.
Azure_Kite
but remix mode would be totally cool u cant deni it.
Topic Starter
KuuuGR
XPJ38 you don't know what you talking about. Mayby you says what you think, but you don't think what you says. I have good principle: "never write when I'm drunk". I strongly recomend it to you. And theowest you agree with someone who says nonsenses. Sory guys, but if you don't any interesting thing to say just don't say anything.
Everyone that want to try play with two mices: Get TeamPlayer version 2.2.0, and enjoy from great experience. Maybe someday osu! will have this option. Open mind is a key to impossible things.
theowest
and what do you know about osu!, you've played for less than a month. You can hardly FC a normal. You obviously don't know that playing with two cursor won't be efficient in any harder difficulty.

This will have to be its own game mode. Most people are already set to playing with tablets + keyboard or at least mouse + keyboard. Not everyone have or will use two mice for osu! That would never be efficient.

edit: This request is basically a osu!stream port to PC
or
TAG cop for single player and/or multiplayer. We already have tag cop for multiplayer and singleplayer for yourself to play is very limiting.
XPJ38

KuuuGR wrote:

XPJ38 you don't know what you talking about. Mayby you says what you think, but you don't think what you says. I have good principle: "never write when I'm drunk". I strongly recomend it to you.
So that's how you deny all of my arguments. Wow. That was constructive.

And for your information what I wrote is exactly what I think. I could even add more arguments but part of them were already tackled in the thread. Think again please.
deadbeat
just so you know, i'm really tempted to deny and lock this. please respect each others opinion on this idea. if you don't agree with someone that is fine. but no need to get angry over it. if this does keep up i'm just going to lock this. plain and simple :)
jemhuntr

deadbeat wrote:

just so you know, i'm really tempted to deny and lock this. please respect each others opinion on this idea. if you don't agree with someone that is fine. but no need to get angry over it. if this does keep up i'm just going to lock this. plain and simple :)
woohoo go deadbeat~ :) <3

theowest wrote:

Finally someone who can think properly.
;D
blissfulyoshi
As I stated before, if you want to convince, show me how you will do more difficult songs. The amount of people that play mouse only and can do 220BPM quarter note streams is probably only a handful (feel free to disprove me). Doing 2 streams going in 2 different directions simultaneously, that will be amusing.

You will need to be able to do something of this level before thinking about a new game mode.
deadbeat
you know what. never mind this thread. there isn't enough gain out of this. its a interesting idea none the less, but it wouldn't be practical enough. not many people would be able to control 2 mice well enough to do this effectively. if you want to add anything constructive, contact me ingame and i'll consider what you have to say. otherwise, thread over