forum

Do your siblings ( If you have them) get mad at you smashing your keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Superzod
My sister always get mad at me and tells me to stop and I cant because im in a middle of a run!
Caput Mortuum
i use laptop keyboard so it's not really loud
JackDoggo
Pft, pretty much everyone in my family gets mad at me whenever I play mania.
sunbather
shut up im in the middle of a run
HHS34
I have my own(not really) room and I'm usually by myself in a room when I play so even the noisy blue switches doesn't bother them
osuproroblox
When I'm on a discord call with someone while playing osu mania they tell me to stop ''smashing'' my keyboard, but I can't, cause it's loud ;)
haha i rolypoly
As a clicky fan person. Yes 😎
Lights
I haven't lived with any siblings for quite a while now, but my roommate definitely isn't a fan of it.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Somewhat, they seem to get used to it.
vinicius2007
my brother doesn't get mad
he plays osu too
[ro]Nosteal
my brother doesn't, despite the walls between our rooms being incredibly thin LOL
Skagen
my sister don't rly care but my parents on the other hand hate me for playing osu! and smashing keyboards
Nekolicon
My dad hate it cuz it daze his head,
My sis hate it cuz I ruin the keyboard.
There's a little curve at my keyboard since the first I play Mania, for sure.
Byonick
nah my keyboard is little bit silent so not really mad at me if i streaming in maps or just clicking
ninore
i had to buy a red switch keyboard because the blue switch one was too noisy.
but hey this is great its alot smoother than the clicky mess that the other one was.
[LS]PositoniX
my brother used to think im trying to break my keyboard on purpose whenever i played, he moved out a few weeks ago but my mother and father still disapprove of it. had to take off my keycaps to remove the noise.
dylansantosh
I used to play osu in the living room with a clicky mechanical keyboard like the madman i was, Hate to admit but i've never really asked my family if they were bothered with it at all until now. They told me they hated every single moment of it.
DeletedUser_6709840

Caput Mortuum wrote:

Same
rosewaters

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Caput Mortuum wrote:

Same
same here, my sister plays osu sometimes aswell so she doesn't really care

my mom sometimes gets annoyed but my dad doesn't mind he actually plays osu himself sometimes which is pretty cool
DeletedUser_6709840

skaipaws wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Caput Mortuum wrote:

Same
same here, my sister plays osu sometimes aswell so she doesn't really care

my mom sometimes gets annoyed but my dad doesn't mind he actually plays osu himself sometimes which is pretty cool
Ah, brings back memories. When my dad was alive, he would roast the beatmaps I was working on despite the fact he didn't play the game himself. I have a beatmaps that's really special to me because it was one he finally said he liked.
show more