forum

[STD 1v1] James' Rookie Cup | 100k-400k | CONCLUDED!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AhMeowcus
This Tournament has Officially been concluded!!! Huge congratulations to Itness, I-Flame, and Walfurus for the top 3!! I hope to see you guys for JRC2: Summer 2021!!

Welcome!
My name is James and welcome to my first tourney! I apologize in advance if this is rocky, but I will be doing my best for you guys to have the best experience possible, the rank limit is 400k - 100k.

Structure:
The tournament is going to be a double elimination, ScoreV2, With a preliminary Qualifier followed by a 64 person double elimination bracket. The mappool will be released each monday and the matches will be played anytime between that wednesday and Sunday. This goes for not only Brackets but also qualifiers as well.
Qualifiers:
This will be 9 maps, 3 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, and 2 DT. You will play ALL 9 maps during the qualifier stage. We will compile the scores, top 64 scores get points, (so highest score gets 64 points, 2nd gets 63, etc.) The players with the 64 highest point values will get seeds assigned to them and proceed to the RO64

Round of 64:
This will be a Best of 5 round with no bans, there will be 3 NM, 1 HD, 1 HR, and 1 DT.
Round of 32:
This will be a Best of 7 round with 1 ban, there will be 4 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, and 2 DT.
Round of 16:
This will be a Best of 9 round with 1 ban, there will be 5 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, and 2 DT.
Quarter Finals:
This will be a Best of 9 round with 1 ban, there will be 6 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 2 DT, and 1 FM.
Semi Finals:
This will be a Best of 11 round with 1 ban, there will be 6 NM, 2 HD, 2 HR, 3 DT, and 2 FM.

Finals:
This will be a Best of 11 round with 2 bans, there will be 6 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.

Grand Finals:
This will be a Best of 13 round with 2 bans, there will be 6 NM, 3 HD, 3 HR, 4 DT, and 3 FM.

Schedule:
(Note for rounds, the starting day is when the MAPPOOL for that round gets released, every monday, that Wednesday is when matches will start. The last day for matches is the end of the time interval for the round)

Staff Applications: 5/9 - 5/23,
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUJI2VZJelG_swW7yFXTj0UB3NfUCGShIgckkZZmO3PHSI0Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
Player Applications: 5/9 - 5/23:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPgBF1_B0aQrelLB3CjxPkezJqiL_mBGX-b3RCXx9Tpyg0Cg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Qualifiers: 5/25-5/31
RO64: 6/1-6/7
RO32: 6/8-6/14
RO16: 6/15-6/21
QF: 6/22-6/28
SF: 6/29-7/5
F: 7/6-7/12
GF:7/13-7/19
Rules:
15 minutes before the Match, the referee will notify you of your match, afterwards the match will begin, you will be given a 10 minutes grace period, afterwards you will automatically lose. At the start of the match, each player will use the !roll command, whichever rolls higher gets to pick a warmup map first, afterwards the other player will pick a warmup map. Both maps must be under 3 minutes in length. Afterwards players will roll again for who picks first, whoever picks first will ban second. After bans are assigned picks will alternate starting with the player who rolled higher. If an accidental disconnection occurs at ANY point during the match, you will be given one grace instance, after the second time, you will be disqualified.
You may reschedule, however please give the referee 12 hours in advance in the #reschedule channel on the discord server. It is REQUIRED you join the discord server, which is linked here, https://discord.gg/JKy2QYe

Prizes:
1st: 6 Months of Supporter
2nd: 3 Months of Supporter
3rd: 1 Month of Supporter

Good Luck and Have Fun!!
Egor20042004
ScoreV1 D:
UPD: ScoreV2 : D
mitor0_
Hey, player registration is not working
Ecstatify
ScoreV1 pog
Luckyslizer
I love you James
snociloL
I'm sorry but do you still accepting some players? I know I'm late but if it's possible I would like to join the tournament
[ ZeroTwo ]
v1 v1