forum

Chopin - Revolutionary Etude

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
надл для лулзлов yo домапить. йойойо йойо йойо.
?

Thanks everyone :D
rrtyui
congrats :)
Maraiga
catherine, great game <3 Congrats on the awesome map :P
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks!
Deni
nice! congrats from me too :)
Chewin
ohgod that's awesome
Suimya
Gratz :3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks. Haven't expected that this could be in mostplayed :P
Nessuka

Chewin wrote:

ohgod that's awesome
Chewin is only here for the breasts xD
Aurele

Ijah wrote:

Chewin wrote:

ohgod that's awesome
Obvious.

<333
Chewin

Ijah wrote:

Chewin wrote:

ohgod that's awesome
but but wha-
why do you guys think I am so perv
Nessuka

Chewin wrote:

but but wha-
why do you guys think I am so perv
Don't worry, it's why I'm here too <3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
to be honest i liked that boobs too :<
Stefan
I heard a lot of this Game. Is it good?
Aurele

Stefan wrote:

Youtube is your friend, right? ♥

Anyways, I haven't played it, but it seems interesting. evenifiam14yearsoldanditsa18+game
Stefan

Gabe wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Youtube is your friend, right? ♥

Anyways, I haven't played it, but it seems interesting. evenifiam14yearsoldanditsa18+game
Opinions would help me moar as YouTube. :E
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Haven't played that game too. I'm just a great fan of Chopin's etudes. Main focus was on the piece itself, rather then on game.
Lustrick

Stefan wrote:

the game is great. the gameplay is fun and pretty challenging at times, especially if you like to get all the high ranks and medals.

the story though, it is what really made me like this game.

if you have played persona you will probably like it even more. (assuming you enjoy the gameplay)

great map :D
Maraiga

Lustrick wrote:

Stefan wrote:

the game is great. the gameplay is fun and pretty challenging at times, especially if you like to get all the high ranks and medals.

the story though, it is what really made me like this game.

if you have played persona you will probably like it even more. (assuming you enjoy the gameplay)
Basically what I was going to say. Everyone should at least try the game ;__;
Besides, it has a great soundtrack fitting the game perfectly <3
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Shoji Meguro everywhere is Shoji Meguro. He is good musician :P
Bittersweet

Lustrick wrote:

the game is great. the gameplay is fun and pretty challenging at times, especially if you
have a girlfriend watching you play :D
Seph
omg LC <3
-kevincela-

Seph wrote:

omg LC <3
Double senses, lol

Also gratz Louis <3
/late
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks once again :)
awp

Stefan wrote:

If you're a puzzle fan you'll get a kick out of it; it introduces new concepts/elements regularly to keep you on your toes and the shows you new techniques if you talk to the sheep (techniques are strictly mental, there's no "acquisition" mechanic)

I'm not a puzzle game fan but still really enjoyed the experience. If you're a mature adult there's a lot of interesting elements to the story behind the scenes that you can appreciate.

I see the beatmap tags are an absolute mess though...why'd you do that, OP?
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I see the beatmap tags are an absolute mess though...why'd you do that, OP?
I'm ready to answer any of your questions. What tag you think is useless?

Nah. For avoiding any questions:

Shoji Meguro - arrangement by him.
Frederic Francois Fryderyk Franciszek Szopen - name and name on polish.
Nicolas - Chopin's father name, this piece was dedicated for him.
grand piano fortepiano - piece has been composed for these instruments
son ami franz ferencz ritter von liszt - Composer/pianist, whole opus 10 is dedicated for Franz Liszt.
Ludwig wan Beethoven - composer/pianist, last section of Revolutionary Etude has been made in a style of last sonata by Beethoven
other tags are related with game :P developer, composers, main characters, etc
awp
Well, since you're willing to oblige, here is my input. Skip to the bottom for the most relevant part

Frederic Francois Fryderyk Franciszek Szopen- Your reasoning for this seems valid, but the necessity is in question. Remember, tags are designed to help people find something they're looking for. People know the name of "Chopin", not "Frederic" or "Francois" Chopin

Classical - This tag is good, keep it

Classic - Is this supposed to be redundant of "classical"? I don't see a reason for this other than to be misleading

Nicolas - People aren't going to search "Nicolas" when looking for Chopin music now, are they? This really doesn't seem relevant to me for what a tag's purpose is
piano - you can argue that this tag is fine since some people might actually want to search "piano music"
fortepiano - Don't see a reason for this
grand - Definitely don't see a reason for this
Franz Ferencz ritter von liszt Ludwig van Beethoven - I have no idea what the first clump of words mean, but whether or not "Beethoven" should be tagged depends on how confusing you want searches to be. I search "Beethoven" and up comes a Chopin piece. What the hell? That's stupid. I'd try to avoid this kind of thing since it's pretty inconsiderate

Bombardment of Warsaw son ami Virtuoso - This has something to do with Chopin based on my very weak memory of his history. It's not relevant to the song/beatmap, and shouldn't be search terms. ESPECIALLY words like "of". Remember, the tag system does not support multi-word tags (I think - either way, every tag in here is isolated so you've literally put 'of' in as a tag)
Atlus shin megami tensei SMT PS3 Playstation Xbox 360 Deep Silver - None of these are relevant. Atlus produced it, Deep Silver developed it, it's on the PS3 and 360, and members from the SMT team were involved and none of that is relevant to the song or beatmap and are implicit of the source "Catherine.
Vincent Brookes - Our protagonist. Not a relevant search term.
Kyasarin insento Burukkusu Kenichi Tsuchiya Atsushi Kitajoh Pablo de Sarasate Shoji Meguro - Arrangers for the version of the song seen in Catherine, yes? Shoji Meguro is probably the only one you need - he was the project lead, right? The name with the most exposure. It's the one everyone uses, and to reduce congestion I'd keep it too the point and just use him.
horror - ???

Remember, tags are search keys. The more tags you use the more likely a beatmap will be returned in the search results pages for irrelevant searches, the more clogged the search results page becomes and the shitter the beatmap searching experience becomes for everyone.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Well, you never know what words use people to search :P, anyway, i don't see any problems in large amount of tags.
senaya

Louis Cyphre wrote:

надл для лулзлов yo домапить. йойойо йойо йойо.
тут уже прочитал позже, что ты в катерину не играл :<
Heatherfield
what do these tripple hittings mean? doesn't make any sense at all.
Hay1tsme
Rip 8.9 star dif, you will be missed ;; (link's broken)
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Link Fixed