forum

[all-modes]Show MAX/300etc. info while playing/spect/replay.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +17
Topic Starter
Atomix210
Add info on all modes that shows up how many MAX(osu-mania only)/300/200/100/50/miss we did in play, when spectating and when we watch a replay.

Example

As theowest suggested, i changed the title of the request.
deadbeat
i don't really see a need for this :/
we'll see what others think though
Entozer
I'd like this info to be shown while playing.
[Dellirium]
There is an empty space so why not. I support this.
Nitori
I don't see why this is needed either. All the other modes don't have something like this, so I don't see why osu!mania needs it. Unless it could be added on all the other modes too.
jemhuntr

Entozer wrote:

me too~
Winshley
I guess this request was added because the original Beatmania game allows us to see the detailed hit judgements info during gameplay. :P

I would go with what Nitori said though...
bwross

Nitori wrote:

I don't see why this is needed either. All the other modes don't have something like this, so I don't see why osu!mania needs it. Unless it could be added on all the other modes too.

The other modes more clearly display the score markers for every hit. Although with standard, the default skin can potentially hide one score marker under another, you can make a skin that does that much less... and at least every score marker is displayed for it's full time. With mania, each score marker replaces the previous one... so with a bunch of fast or simultaneous notes, it can be actually impossible to see marks. You can try to work out what unseen values were by looking at the accuracy and the score and guessing, but that's a lot of work to figure out something that should be properly displayed in some way to begin with.
PROGUY

Entozer wrote:

[Dellirium] wrote:

There is an empty space so why not. I support this.
These two.
Genshin
could be useful somehow
xRayne

Nitori wrote:

Lybydose
Because in the other modes you can actually tell when you get 100/50/whatever. In mania, you can 200 a hold note and hit a 300g at the same time and you'll never see the 200.
theowest
should apply for all game modes. I like this idea a lot.
Maiz94
I really like this. :D
Compa
Yes please.
VoidnOwO
:)
Mithos
Like this?
she_old

Entozer wrote:

andromeda2020

she wrote:

Entozer wrote:

This
VoidnOwO

Mithost wrote:

Like this?
Yes
Hanyuu

Entozer wrote:

Abel

Hanyuu wrote:

Entozer wrote:

Kitokofox
And it would be cool if it wasn't just text shown there, but maybe something fancy and graphical. And, since osu!standard and ctb use the entire screen for gameplay, that info could be shown at each break for you if you choose, so that you don't get distracted during gameplay. You'll know if you used your 50 and can't get another, perhaps!

Anyway, there is plenty of unused space there, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to have some statistics there, so I'm all for it!
Saten

theowest wrote:

should apply for all game modes. I like this idea a lot.
Yeah it should, otherwise it wouldn't make sense imo

also the current location you chose on your screenshot is where the key overlay is located if you enable it