Total votes: 90
show more
Mianki
AND XENOBLADE 2
Most hyped about that
Ekaru
He did mention that title, and no, we don't know if it's Xenoblade 2 yet:

New RPG from Xenoblade studio complete with Swords, Mechs, and guns
That said, what fucking trolls. Why the hell would I transfer my Wii data, then, if I'd have to buy all of my VC games again?

...I'll be getting a Wii U anyways because HD MARIO KART. YES! I AM TOTALLY NOT A MARIO KART FANBOY OKAY?
Azure_Kite
The visual style of the interface looks Xenobladey, also there's Shulk.
rust45

Ekaru wrote:

That said, what fucking trolls. Why the hell would I transfer my Wii data, then, if I'd have to buy all of my VC games again?
From my understanding (I'm really not sure if it's right), you can transfer your games and then play them, but if you want a more enhanced version, you get the Wii U version. At least I'm hoping that's the case.
jjrocks

rust45 wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

From my understanding (I'm really not sure if it's right), you can transfer your games and then play them, but if you want a more enhanced version, you get the Wii U version. At least I'm hoping that's the case.
Yup, that's exactly the case. You still can play all your Wii Virtual Console games on Wii U the extra $1 is for extra stuff
Ekaru

jjrocks wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Yup, that's exactly the case. You still can play all your Wii Virtual Console games on Wii U the extra $1 is for extra stuff
Oh, okay. ^_^ That makes sense, then.
Saso-Hikage
My Wii U is collecting dust in the corner, lately.
There's just no game out I wanna buy. All the awesome games are still in development. :o
Backfire

sasori93 wrote:

My Wii U is collecting dust in the corner, lately.
There's just no game out I wanna buy. All the awesome games are still in development. :o
So sad and so true.

You know a console is getting pretty buttfucked when it has no games out for a whole month. I mean seriously. The last game to come out was Wheel of Fortune/Jeapordy (shitty, shitty games), and then we got The Cave like a week ago.

In the coming month, we will get TWO WHOLE GAMES! 1 Multi Plat that might be ok (Fist of the North Star 2) and Rayman Legends (which I will certainly purchase)
I mean look at this shit. http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/ ... =condensed

Even the 3DS and PS3 weren't struggling this bad with amounts of games.
Dolphin

Backfire wrote:

In the coming month, we will get TWO WHOLE GAMES! 1 Multi Plat that might be ok (Fist of the North Star 2) and Rayman Legends (which I will certainly purchase)
Rayman Legends was delayed by 7 months just because Ubisoft were some douchebags and decided to make ports. There is a petition you can sign for Ubisoft to keep their promise and hopefully we can still get Rayman Legends for March (or February for the US)
Ekaru
The development team is also pretty ticked off since they basically pulled all-nighters and sacrificed their social lives to meet the deadline... all for nothing.
Saso-Hikage
I've just switched on my Wii U and noticed that I didn't play for such a long time that my gamepad's battery was run down.
The sad point is that I have no intention of charging it...
crop stomper
so when is the new wii u eba coming out
Xhinryuu
Mwiiihihihi only a few couple days before i can get MH3U *w* (Montser Hunter 3 Ultimate)

Gonna sit outside of Gamestop 10 minutes before they open and wait for them to gief my pre-oredered MH3U limited edition with the Wii U 8D
Backfire

Xhinryuu wrote:

Mwiiihihihi only a few couple days before i can get MH3U *w* (Montser Hunter 3 Ultimate)

Gonna sit outside of Gamestop 10 minutes before they open and wait for them to gief my pre-oredered MH3U limited edition with the Wii U 8D
I'm 2 hyped for it. I'm gonna pick it up soon :3
Xhinryuu

Backfire wrote:

Xhinryuu wrote:

I'm 2 hyped for it. I'm gonna pick it up soon :3
I suppose we are hunting now and forgot everything about Osu! am i right?
DerekMcD
I got a Wii U today and it was awesome.
Behon
Nintendo Direct is on. Besides yet another Mario & Sonic Olympics game and stuff we already knew about, they just announced that the next Sonic platformer, Lost Worlds, will only be on the Wii U and 3DS. If it's anything like Colors and Generations, it'll be something to look forward to.
Outsanity

Behonkiss wrote:

Nintendo Direct is on. Besides yet another Mario & Sonic Olympics game and stuff we already knew about, they just announced that the next Sonic platformer, Lost Worlds, will only be on the Wii U and 3DS. If it's anything like Colors and Generations, it'll be something to look forward to.
Well, if you liked Mario Galaxy, then you'll like Lost Worlds

So from from the YT comments, people are saying this is like Sonic X-treme.
rust45
Those deadly six honestly gave me a Space Jam vibe when then first showed up.
Outsanity

rust45 wrote:

Those deadly six honestly gave me a Space Jam vibe when then first showed up.
Now that's a movie idea.

Sonic Jam - Starring Charles Barkley
DerekMcD
Have anyone tired the TVii?
NaomiMinette
So, let's see:

- Super Mario 3D World
- Mario Kart 8
- Sonic: Lost Worlds
- Wind Waker HD
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- SSB for 3DS and WiiU (Villager and Megaman joining; cel-shaded look for 3DS)

Anything else I missed that was announced at E3?
Ekaru
WII PARTY U CONFIRMED FOR THIS FALL BEST GAME EVER DAY ONE BUYING A WII U JUST FOR THAT
NaomiMinette
/me slaps Ekaru

=|
rust45
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos
They posted a whole bunch of trailers that weren't in the Nintendo Direct on their youtube channel.
bmin11

So excited for this. I wonder how splitting 3DS and Wii U will turn out.
Young Link 4
5 days to Pikmin 3 european release, so let's revive this thread. Bought a Wii U two weeks ago and after some nice rounds Nintendo Land with some friends and now Earthbound, I'm ready to throw plants. Anyone else at least a bit hyped for this game?

Also how about collecting IDs? Mine's YoungLink4.
NaomiMinette
Recently got a Wii U as well. PM me if you want to add me; I'll only add active people as well as those I know, though.

Only online multiplayer game I have at the moment is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Recently got a Wii U as well. PM me if you want to add me; I'll only add active people as well as those I know, though.

Only online multiplayer game I have at the moment is Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
You got it for the Wii U, eh? Now you might actually be able to beat the flying parts! \o/
Blue Stig
Yep got one too.
Going through New Super Mario Bros U.
Addicted to my computer still. It's way too convenient.
MegaRevolution1
Ohey, I have a Wii U!~
I'd say wait a bit longer, though. The most it has is Mario Bros U (Along with its Luigi version) and a select group of NES/SNES Virtual Console games. Unless you are a gigantic Mario fan or don't know how emulators work, you should just wait for the flood of games to come in near October.

I'm honestly hoping they update the Chat/friending stuff though, and maybe add in Skype. At least do SOMETHING to put the new camera to use, besides making another Just Dance game.
DarkDunskin
I don't have a Wii U, but still...

Rantai
Pikmin 3 was disappointingly short.

Still fun as every other Pikmin game but I'm guessing that I'm going to have to do the missions to get my satisfied fill.
Mianki
NaomiMinette
Ugh, I knew I should've held back on getting a Wii U... Oh well...
bomber34
and suddenly the Wii U gets really interesting for me
CentupleChaos
It's been out for a while, still haven't got it, may do soon though.
gift1992
two weeks ago i got a wiiu. i only have monster hunter 3 ultimate at the moment.

if you want to addme, you only have to pm me. :)
NaomiMinette
To anyone in North America: Wind Waker HD is coming out to the eShop this Friday (the same day as the Wind Waker HD bundle).

The physical copy of the game comes out next month, if you'd rather get that.
DerekMcD
Anyone wanna add me? my name is kokoroanime.
show more